View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 12:58 PM   #8
alli55

Exclamation

The sleepover that changed my life

Chapter 3 The clothes come off

Our game of Truth or Dare had so far been a lot of fun. I could honestly say I had enjoyed it, despite my nervousness about playing. Abi, my BFF, had gone easy on me, and the others had followed her lead and kept the game at a level I could handle, though I’m sure Bethany would have described it as ‘tame’ or even ‘lame’.

But now things had gone up a notch.

Abi, flushed from having a done a one-minute headstand that had exposed her knickers to everyone, had clearly decided that it was time to make the game more interesting. She had picked me and, since I hadn’t yet taken a dare, I’d felt I should show everyone that I was going to join in properly. So I had chosen Dare. The dare she’d given me had made my mouth go dry and set my heart pounding.

I could still hear the words racing round inside my head.

“Megs, I dare you to take off one thing of your clothes and leave it off for the rest of the game.”

Since we had all taken our socks off when Bethany had sniffed our feet, this left me with a choice of t-shirt or jeans. That’s when I realised that, actually, Abi had still been considerate to me. I couldn’t blame her for upping the level of the game – that was Bethany’s influence egging her on. But she had at least given me a choice. She knew I had a massive hang-up about my flat chest, so she had given me a way out. I could still show I was a fun, up-for-it girl!

So, I took a deep breath, stood up and undid the button on my jeans. I slowly lowered the zip and then began to wriggle the jeans down over my bum. I always wore skinny jeans, so this was not a quick or easy task and everyone got a good long look as my yellow knickers were revealed to the group, but finally I had the top of my jeans round my knees. Then I sat on the edge of the bed and took them down the rest of the way before chucking them into the corner with all our socks.

I stood back up to the sound of everyone cheering.

I had nice legs, they were the part of my body that I liked best, which made it a bit strange that I always covered them up. But that was basically because I felt that jeans went better with the baggy t-shirts than a skirt would, and the baggy t-shirts were a must.

“Great legs, Megs!” said Abi and she laughed at her unintended rhyme. Paige and Bethany agreed, and I sat back in the circle feeling quite pleased and proud.

Maybe that was the problem; maybe I was swept along in the euphoria of the moment. That’s the only explanation that I can offer for what I did next.

“Bethany,” I said, “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” she answered.

“I dare you to swap tops with Abi.”

Bethany didn’t hesitate for a moment, and Abi wasn’t about to appear any less game, so they both began to remove their tops. Bethany pulled her crop-top up and over her head, revealing a black bra supporting a nice sized pair of tits. I had no idea what size they were, but they were easily the biggest of any of us, and she knew it. Abi, meanwhile, had unbuttoned her top and was taking it off. She had a pink bra that looked like it was from a matching set with her knickers. She took Bethany’s crop-top as she handed over her own top.

“Be careful with it,” she told Bethany, “I’m not sure it’ll fit you and it’s one of my favourites, so maybe don’t do the buttons up.”

“No worries,” replied Bethany, who slipped the top on and left it unfastened. It wasn’t too tight and she probably could have fastened it without a problem, but it fitted her well enough to hold in place anyway.

Bethany’s crop-top, however, looked ridiculous on Abi. It was baggy in places it shouldn’t be baggy, and we all laughed at how she looked. When she glanced in the mirror, she laughed too.

Once we had settled, Bethany picked Paige, who I think had been taken a little by surprise by where this game had gone. It was maybe beyond what she was used to, so she played safe and chose Truth.

There was much giggling when Bethany asked, “Paige, have you ever seen a boy’s willy?”

Paige had to stop giggling before she could reply, “Only my little brother’s.”

“Abi, Truth or Dare?” said Paige.

“Dare,” came the reply.

The dare that Paige gave Abi took me and my BFF completely by surprise. We looked at each other in disbelief, but when I glanced across at Bethany and saw her smiling I remembered what she had said about her friend being a good laugh. Maybe Paige was finding her level in this game after all.

“Abi,” Paige responded immediately, “I dare you to take off your skirt and leave it off for the rest of the game.”

Bethany reached across to high-five her friend. “Yay, Paige!” she said.

Abi stood up and quickly removed her skirt and threw it onto the growing pile in the corner before sitting back down.

Inside I was starting to get much more nervous again now – it seemed pretty obvious where this game was going and I was anxious about how long I could keep my t-shirt on.

Abi picked Bethany and she chose Truth. Maybe just to mix things up or maybe she wanted to slow things down a bit as well, I couldn’t tell. Either way I was glad of her choice.

Abi’s question was a belter, but it did nothing to ease my nervousness.

“Bethany, how far have you gone with a boy?” With my complete lack of experience in this area, I didn’t want things going too far down this road either!

I really don’t know what we expected Bethany’s answer to be, but when it came we just sat in silence for a moment taking it in.

“I’ve given a blow-job,” she said.

No-one knew what to say, so no-one said anything. It was more than a little awkward.

“Hey, it’s cool guys.” Bethany’s voice broke the silence. “Megan, Truth or Dare?”

Crap! Why did she have to pick me right after that? I didn’t know what to choose. I certainly didn’t want to run the risk of losing my t-shirt, but I was also very concerned about what sort of question I might get. In the end I plumped for the lesser of the two evils and said, “Truth.”

“Megan, do you shave down there?” she said nodding her head in the direction of my knickers.

With a massive sense of relief, I answered, “No, I don’t.”

I decided to pick Paige next and, for the first time, she chose Dare.

Crap again! What sort of dare should I set? I didn’t want to appear lame, but I definitely wanted to try to bring the game back to something I was more comfortable with.

It was at that point that I remembered one of the dares that Google had come up with that I’d thought was good. More to the point it would be fun and it would take us quite a while to do, so maybe the heat would go out of the game a bit.

“Paige,” I said earnestly, “I dare you to let everyone do your hair any way they want (but no cutting it) and you have to keep it that way for the rest of the game.”

Abi and Bethany both congratulated me on coming up with such a good dare. I was pleased and relieved in equal measure.

We set to with clips and bobbles and laccy bands and spent an enjoyable ten minutes arranging Paige’s hair in a style you could only describe as ‘offbeat’. When we stood her in front of a mirror, all four of us burst out laughing and laughed until our sides hurt.

Unfortunately, my hopes that this would take the heat out of the game were blown out of the water immediately. Thank-you, Paige!

“Bethany, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare.”

“I dare you to take off any clothes that aren’t yours.”

Bethany quickly took off Abi’s top and threw it into the corner. I couldn’t help but look at her chest. I was so jealous. Why couldn’t my tits be even half as big? I looked away before she caught me staring.

Bethany straightaway saw a chance to rectify the situation, and picked Abi. Unluckily for Abi she didn’t cotton on to Bethany’s plan and chose Dare, falling right into Bethany’s trap. Admittedly I didn’t see it coming either.

“Abi, I dare you to give me my crop-top back.”

Bethany had a great big grin on her face, clearly very pleased with how her plan had been carried out so successfully. She took the crop-top from Abi and put it back on. Now it was clear that Abi’s bra and knickers were a matching set.

The game was now going at much too fast a pace for my liking, but I looked at Abi and I could see she was thinking hard. I supposed that, after falling into Bethany’s trap so easily, she was trying to think of a way to get even. As I watched, she had her light-bulb moment, as she calls it: you know when suddenly an idea pops into your head just like a light-bulb turning on.

She turned to me and said, “Megs, Truth or Dare?” She said it whilst looking intently at me, as if she was trying to make me choose the answer she wanted to hear.

I didn’t know what she had got planned, but I was pretty certain that I wasn’t going to be the victim, so I said, “Dare,” and held my breath.

“Megs,” Abi began with a mischievous grin, “I dare you to take Bethany’s top off her.”

I looked at Abi and she had the look of the cat that got the cream. So smug! But I had to hand it to her: she had come up with a dare that would give her exactly what she wanted. More to the point, as far as I was concerned, she’d left me safe a bit longer.

I moved over to stand behind Bethany and put my fingers under the bottom of her crop-top, one hand on each side of her. She lifted her arms up and I pulled the crop-top up and over her head. Then I threw it onto the pile and went back to my place and sat down.

Far too many clothes had come off much too quickly, and my nervousness was increasing with every item that was flung into the corner. Somehow, I had to slow the game down. But how?
alli55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to alli55 for this post: