View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 07:48 PM   #4
ShadowFox

Yes! A fan! Thanks Daze for the kind words and encouragement, I'm going to try to keep the pacing of the story slow, I think it will be more interesting that way, if you think the chapters are too short or too long let me know.

-----Chapter 3: The Dream-----

“I dare you to jump in the pool in the back yard!” Tyler exclaimed.

“What?!” Alex replied thinking, ‘How could he expect me to do such a thing?’ Normally such a request would be no problem right? Except it was about 15 degrees outside, oh and being the middle of winter the pool was disgustingly dirty. Alex walked outside slowly before stripping down to his baby blue briefs and shivering from the cold. He stood there looking into the pool apprehensively when suddenly…

“Boo!” shouted Tyler, startled Alex fell into the water flailing around in the water. It took him a minute to get to the edge of the pool and climb out, his briefs clinging to his shapely butt tightly leaving nothing to the imagination.

“C-can I have a t-towel?” Alex asked teeth chattering. Tyler ran into the house and grabbed a towel, than he threw it Alex smiling. Alex quickly covered himself and dried off, hurrying into the house where it was warmer. Alex went through his bag finding his change of clothes and quickly changed his underwear before getting dressed and moving back to the couch, “Round 2? How about we play gun game? First person to win… wins.” He said laughing as he picked up his controller still shivering, determined to win.

“Sounds good, you really want another dare?” Tyler answered picking up his controller sitting down next to Alex this time. They started up the game and neither of them won for 3 rounds. ‘Wow, Alex is so cute; those baby blue briefs were adorable. And the way they clung to his butt when he was dripping wet!’ Tyler thought half playing half daydreaming as something stirred below. Only one kill left, I can do this he said as he knifed the other person at 19 kills.

“Hey!” Alex said, looking exceptionally pouty as he was knifed by Tyler. 10 seconds later Tyler hit someone with the ballistic knife. “You won again! Why did you have to knife me? You could have just hit me with the knife instead.”

“Reflex I guess… but anyway, umm I dare you to spend the rest of the night wearing nothing but your briefs.” Tyler said trying to hide his smirk, not completely successful. ‘Why did I say that? That won’t make this any easier. He can’t find out I like him, I don’t want to ruin our friendship.’ However, when Alex stripped to his white briefs looking vulnerable as can be Tyler couldn’t take his eyes off of him.

Alex’s face was red from the second Tyler finished saying the dare. He was embarrassed and felt vulnerable, but he stripped and he could’ve sworn that Tyler was staring at him. ‘No, no that’s stupid, Tyler is straight, I know he is straight, it’s just going to cause me more pain if I don’t get over him’ Alex tried to focus on the games a tent in his underwear from the thought of Tyler looking at him. They did a couple more dares and played more videogames until about one o’clock. “Hey, I think I’m going to sleep, I’m getting kinda tired.” Alex said pulling out his sleeping bag and curling up and falling asleep instantly.”

Tyler got ready for bed quickly and laid out his sleeping and lay there for a while, unable to fall sleep right away. After a while he drifted off unable to take his mind of Tyler…
‘Tyler yanked off Alex’s shirt and then they both ran towards the beach, “Oh? I can’t do it myself huh?” Alex said grinning at Tyler before he dove into the waves laughing. Tyler jumped in after him and they swam together for a while before Tyler leaned in towards Alex.

Tyler whispered almost inaudible, “Alex, I think I love you” before leaning in and giving him a kiss on the lips. He opened his eyes slowly, troubled by his dream, how can I possibly tell Alex?...

Likes: Humiliation, Cum, Bondage, Tickling, Masturbation, Truth, Spanking, Anal, Mild Pain, Wedgies

Dislikes: Edging excessively, Extreme Heat or Cold

Limits: Public, Family, Extreme Pain, Permanent, Illegal

Yes, I am gay, get over it!
ShadowFox is offline   Reply With Quote