View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 11:55 PM   #13
Teeks
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexdemon View Post
Here is a few questions I pose to the ladies out there.

1) how important to you is the length of a cock? How long do you like?
2) how important to you is the girth of a cock? How girthy do you like it?
3) is a cocs shape important to you? You favourite and least favourite shapes?
4) do you like cut or uncut cocks and why?
5) do you like shaved or non shaved pubes?
6) what size balls do you like or are you not bothered by them?
7) do you like a more veiny cock or not?
1 - Length is important to be honest, but that's not the only thing ... And too long doesn't feel right for me either; I can totally relate to Subgirlx here, cause I feel "stabbed" too sometimes when it gets rough, and I like rough, so it's unpleasant when what you love suddenly hurts and never starts to feel good. So yeah, I'd say the perfect cock for me is somewhere in between 6 and 7 inches.

2 - I love thick, but same here, not too thick, because thick stretches and very thick stretches a lot and a lot of stretching is a lot of pain, and I'm not big into pussy torture. So, average, or a little thicker than that is really good

3 -Cocks shapes have names?? I didnt even know!
But yes, I do thinnk some cocks are prettier than others. And all cocks (as long as they belong to a decent guy) need some lovin' too! And I mean, if it's just a matter of aspect, not like the length or girth which do play a role in what we feel inside, if it's just for the looks I don't really care. Yes, I prefer a large, big tip, and I think what I will now call a "mushroom cock", with a thick base that gets thinner at the tip, and therefore a small tip is much less appetizing, but that's not going to stop me either way!

4 - I've never had cut, so I guess I wouldnt know, but I like uncut just fine! Actually makes me feel better to know it's still protected by a little bit of skin, so that way if he's getting really sensitive and I do something wrong, it will hurt a little less. Plus I just love seeing the skin move up and down, covering and uncovering the tip. It's like paying hide and seek really!

5 - Somewhere in the middle? Ahaha, I am soooo not into yetis, but at the same time I like a hairy man. Some hair on the chest, belly, pubes, thighs and legs. I prefer somewhat hairy pubes, like a little bush there, than same bush under the armpits. God the smell!

6 - Well, proportionate is always best, but I really don't mind much. I just like to make them feel good and touch them gently, cause the skin is so soft there, even softer than on the penis.

7 - Yes!! Yes I totally love a veiny cock. I have no idea why they're just so beautiful and so hot, and you can see and feel the blood pulsating even better. I merely have preferences, and seriously no requirements at all, but yes, I like veiny cocks too, I might even actually have a thing for them ♥

29 y.o | Female | Straight | France (GMT+1)

Teeks is offline   Reply With Quote