Thread: Fiction: Torture for Protection
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 05:46 PM   #7
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
A great story with a nice plot line. Please keep it coming.
Thanks and planning too keep it coming.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juliet looked around, if she moved, people would see her but, staying behind the bush wasn't an option either.

Her heart pounded as she ran to the next nearest bush. Before she got to her designation, the phone rang.

She couldn't ignore it and it was the worst timing. She looked at the text, "Show me where you are."

Juliet gulped as she was now going to be taking a picture of herself in public with nowhere to hide, she did not want to know what would happen if she hesitated.

She crouched down, hoping maybe it looked like she had some clothing on that just shows a lot of skin. She doubted it, though.

She hoped no police were around as she quickly took a picture and sent it. That way, even if she was going to be seen, it wouldn't be arrested. She wasn't going to explain everything and risk Hazel's life.

She was not aiming for perfect quality. She ran towards the bush, she was wanting to get to.

The next text, "Give a better picture next time. Remember you're in broad daylight."

That made her heart pound even faster. "They didn't ask for more pictures.", she thought.

She eventually made it home. She was uncertain wether people noticed and was not going to think about it.

The next text came. "Show me where you are, give a good picture this time or I release your sisters and yours."

Juliet took a picture making sure nothing was missed and that it was more visible, this time.

"Perfect. Put on a red dress. No underwear. No bra. And come back here."

Juliet sighed, what did she just run home for? "Why? You said I could be free. I ran here naked, like you said."

"I lied. Which picture do you think should be released? The one where you are naked outside? Or would you rather Hazel's?"

"Sorry, I won't question you again. Please don't. If you do, mine."

"Get here in five minutes, and I will consider not releasing your sister's pictures, you seem more worried about her than yourself."

Juliet was certian she wouldn't make five minutes but, in her mind had to try, even if for the slight chance it would prevent Hazel's pictures from being released.

She ran to Hazel's room as she knew she had a red dress. The dress was tight as it was a two sizes to small. It was also short on her revealing her vagina and ass.

She was not into playing with it as she was outside naked right before this. And she knew worse was to come.

She ran to the place the person kept her.

They opened the door, "You look nice." They showed Juliet the picture of Hazel's teeth missing and bloody cheeks, "This is the most innocent one, this is released as you were supposed to be here in five minutes.

You will notice a pattern in the way pictures are released."

Juliet nodded, she did not know what to say, her heart sunk as the picture was into the open but, it did not show much. She was able to relax a bit, that it was a more innocent picture as far as anyone could tell.

The person grabbed her vagina, "Wet. Your sister suffering is arousing."

Juliet wanted to throw up, "No she is not!" She thought.

The person removed their hand, "Enter as you are going to watch as I show you how sex is done. And you consent to it all."

Juliet rolled her eyes, "Far as Hazel knows?"

"Far as anyone knows. Follow me." Juliet walked behind them, dreading the moment that was to come next.

She wanted to be free, she hoped she was doing the right thing by preventing the man from overall killing Hazel but, what if after this, Hazel wanted to be killed.

"Only if I could ask." Juliet thought as she entered a new room, seeing her sister gagged with her panties, clothespins on her nipples. Besides those additions, she was bound in the same position she saw her last.

"Isn't it fun, your sister had this idea, I will show her how it's done. Juliet is a horrible sister, letting me do whatever I want to you, yesterday, she even insisted on the action.

I couldn't refuse a chance to have her have sex with you." The person looked at Juliet, "Right, Juliet? You told me you hate your sister and want her to suffer. Is this true?"

Juliet gulped, she had to say that, she was doing this because she loved her sister, now she has to say that she caused her sister all this pain, she wasn't sure wether to reveal everything but, then the pictures and Hazel is ultimately in the bastards control.

She hesitated.

"Do not hesitate to answer."

"Yes."

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Last edited by LitDarkness; 05-25-2016 at 07:50 PM.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote