Thread: Fiction: ~ Winter Holidays ~
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
Luffy90

Default ~ Chapter Three ~

~ Chapter Three ~

The fireplace was starting to heat up the room, and Kate wearing her winter coat started noticing the change of temperature quickly,
knowing that if she took it off it would mean she lost a clothing, she kept it on but asked nicely if they maybe could stop the fire going for a little while. Michael gave the thought of pushing her a little hoping she would start undressing before the game even started, but didn't want to get on the wrong side with Kate now that he finally had the chance to get to know her better instead of just watching her from a distance like he used to.
He agreed to stop putting more wood in the fireplace and started dealing out the cards.

The tension in the room was mixed as the cards where dealt, looking around at eachother everyone was clearly interested in the hands they would get.
After everyone had traded the cards they wanted to replace they waited eagerly for the results of the first round, Dean as the host of the game took the initiative of going first to show what he had with the rest following.

Dean (2 chips) : Pair of Kings
Lucie (2 chips) : High card Ace
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of Jacks
Kate (2 chips) : Two pairs of two's and six'
Ruby (2 chips) : Flush with hearts
Alex (2 chips) : High card Queen

As everyone revealed their cards it became clear that Alex had been the first one to loose a round with only a high card queen, with Lucie getting 5th place beating Alex closely with a high card ace. The big winner of the first round was Ruby with a flush, she also lost a bit of her nervousness around the game, maybe that was because she was now in the lead with her 3 chips.
As the looser, Alex chose to get rid of only one coin and take a dare from Ruby as he didn't think she would do any hard dares, atleast not so early in the game.
Ruby then looked over at Lucie and told her she did not have to do a truth yet as she was going to get involved in the dare with Alex.

Alex started regretting his decision of allowing her to give him a dare already, maybe she wasn't so innocent after all.

- The dare im giving you Alex is to kiss Lucie for 10 seconds.
- Well that wasn't so hard. Alex said relieved looking over to Lucie.
- Come get me! Lucie teased him.

The mood lightened more in the room as ruby threw out a tiny laugh, she seemed more into the game already. This wasn't as bad as she had thought ahead of the game.
Alex walked over towards Lucie and started kissing her gently on the lips, she didn't return any kiss back to Alex but smiled back at him once he pulled away after his time was up.
As the starting round was finished it was time for Ruby to deal as the last rounds winner, she started shuffling the cards and gave each player 5 new cards.

They traded in the bad cards and since they had the same problem this time about who was to show their cards first they came to an agreement to let the dealer start and follow clockwise.

The results of round 2 where:

Ruby (3 chips) : Pair of Seven
Alex (1 Chip) : Pair of three
Dean (2 chips) : High card Jack
Lucie (2 chips) : Two pairs of two and four
Michael (2 chips) : Pair of five
Kate (2 chips) : High Card Queen

Kate took a deep breath when she realized that she barely beat Dean who came in 6th place, he quickly decided to just throw away his 2 chips since he knew how Lucie was and didn't want to recieve a dare from her. This meant Kate was going to recieve a truth question from Lucie. Michael quickly changed his attention to Kate waiting for Lucies question.

- So Kate! Are you ready for your question? Lucie looked really happy.
- I guess.. Kate looked kind of worried now.
- What is the furthest you have ever gone with a boy sexually?
- Ehm... Well... Kate just sat there.
- Well what is your answer? remember you have to tell the truth!
- I... It was about 3 years ago when i was 15, i went to this party and got abit drunk, and well... I ended up having sex with this guy.

Michael was surprised by this answer, he didn't think she would be the girl to do that.

- I never meant for anything to happen though and i have never done it since, i would like it to be with one i like when i do it again. She quickly followed.
- So you didn't like it? Lucie continued to push her.
- Not really, well i don't really remember much of it and i just want to leave it at that.

Michael saw how uncomfortable Kate was with this question and appreciated that she said she would rather have someone she liked next time she was going to do it.
He quickly threw Lucie her winning chip and changed the subject with telling Lucie to get the cards and deal for next round.
As the cards where dealt and bad cards where traded for new cards the results of round 3 came out:

Lucie (3 chips) : Pair of two
Michael (2 chips) : Two pair of four and jacks
Kate (2 chips) : 3x kings
Ruby (3 chips) : Pair of seven
Alex (1 chips) : Pair of ace
Dean (0 chips) : two pair of six and queen

Lucie was the first to put down her cards as the dealer and thought that a pair would atleast keep her from 6th place, but she was wrong. Beaten by all of the other players she quickly saw who the winner was. Kate, who looked happy to get revenge on Lucie.
Knowing it probably wasn't smart to give kate a revenge dare already, Lucie decided to throw away 2 of the 3 chips she had, wich lead to Ruby having to do a truth.

- So Ruby, I will carry on my question to you. What is the furthest you have gone sexually with a boy?

Kate did already know Ruby as a friend but they had never talked about any of this, so finding out more about the shy and innocent Ruby was something she looked forward to.

- I have only kissed a boy, never done anything more than that. she answered with a low voice.
- Really? not even any touching?
- No i haven't done anything else yet.

Ruby's face started to turn red, she didn't know if she was embarrased over not having done more than that or if it was the fact that she told everyone about it.
Kate recieved her winning chip and continued dealing out the cards, she was now in the lead with Ruby.

As all the card trading was done the results from round 4 was...
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote