View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 08:45 AM   #10
Guv'nor
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Thanks for the dare. We'll see what we can do!

So here's my second report:
So for this dare I took a bit of a risk. We could choose any mess to fill the five balloons we had to stuff in our clothes. While I think it could have been fun to place the balloons in a swimsuit or diaper to keep the mess in if they popped, I deiced to risk it and just put them in my clothes. That way if they did pop not only would some of the mess spill out getting people attention, but my clothes would show the mess too.

I decided to use custard since it was runny enough to mimic water balloons, yet still messy. I made one large balloon, two smallish, and two medium ones.

The big one I stuck in my underwear between my legs, one medium one was taped to my belly, the other medium one was in my hat, and the small ones were under my armpits.

This made it tricky as I realized that I had to keep adjusting my hat, but had limited movement to raise up my arms or i would drop the armpit ones. All this while focusing on my walk to not pop the underwear balloon.

I bundled up and started my walk around the park. Luckily being cold I didn't pass many people. Mostly I just watched the cars pass me on one side of the park and made sure I looked as normal as possible.

After my first lap, I was feeling pretty good, but almost lost my hat nodding hi to a jogger that was listening to music. This made me reach up and then almost immediately grab for the armpit balloons. I unfortunately burst the left one feeling the now cold custard slide down my waist and towards my underwear.

I had to walk past a couple parked cars and some people driving to get back home with the slowly expanding wet spot of custard developing on my shirt. There were no-one in the parked cars, but I was really worried about any drivers passing by. Getting home I decided not to waste the custard and ended up popping each balloon while in the tub to end the dare.
Very interesting, it sound's like you had fun! What has Silly Bitch done though I wonder?

Ask me anything

Likes (as a Dom): Toilet Control, humiliation, WAM, clothing control, underwear control, chastity control

Kik: GD_Guvnor
Guv'nor is offline   Reply With Quote