View Single Post
Old 01-09-2018, 08:46 PM   #5
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Report one:
I decided to go quality. I got 5 graham cracker crusts for the first dare and some vanilla instant pudding mix. I made the mix and filled shells up. I had made a little bit more pudding than i needed, but I just stacked the extra on. They were pretty heavy pies.

I did this in my bathtub so I stripped and started the dare stripping naked. I closed my eye and smashed the pie in to my face. I was blinded as the room temp filling covered most of the front of my face. I felt some of the crust slide off and fall on my chest. I had to clear my eyes to get the next pies.

I decided on doing a pie sandwich next. This was tricky as i had to balance each pie in a hand and they were pretty weighty. I counted down and brought them in. The left one covered the side of my head, but the right one was a little high and when a little into my hair as it got off balance when I brought it back to smash into my head. I was able to see myself in the mirror as and laughed as I looked like a white blob with bits of crust all over.

I then had one pie left. I was unsure what to do with it. My head was mostly covered and deiced to use it on my body. I thought that sitting on it would be a dull ending and my chest already had bits on it from dropping off my head. So I ended up smashing it into my groin. It was very slimy feeling, and the crust kinda covered it up too with a bit falling under me. Since we didn't have a time set I deiced to roll to see how long I waited to clean up. I had to wait 15 minutes before cleaning. Lol even after I had clean up I found some pudding in my ears hours later.

And that's my first report. I hope Silly post soon and I hope this report help the voters decide to make Silly lose later!
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote