View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 10:26 AM   #429
Miss_K_the_Domme
Account Banned

Default Domme seeking in-shape, kinky, honest male or trans sub under 35 for online training

Female Domme in Buffalo NY (but travel throughout the Northeast US) seeking an in-shape clean 18-35 online (leading to real-time) male or trans sub or slave.

I don't allow facial hair other than eyebrows and eyelashes, and RARELY do I allow any body hair other than a sub's head.

ABSOLUTELY No one under 18! If you look young, be prepared to provide proof of your age.

Interested subs may respectfully message or Kik Me if you include your age, location, a clear, bright, focused LIVE face pic, and the reason you feel you would make a good sub for Me.

Kik: Miss_K_the_Domme

Include ALL of your limits.

Your first task if I like your looks will be to explain IN DETAIL (that is all in caps for a reason) how you meet EACH ONE OF My requirements (listed below). Copy and paste - it makes it easier.

Kinky.

IN-SHAPE

Under 35.

Few limits.

Lives alone (preferred).

No facial hair.

Can & will do photo and video tasks that show your face.

Will do piss play & recycling (drinking your own).

Will do cum recycling (drinking your own).

Ass play.

Has real sex toys.

Will do CBT.

Will do complete body-shaving (case by case basis).

Has clothing items for Feminization and sissification.

Will submit to Women, men, and trans WHENEVER and HOWEVER I order you to.