Thread: Fiction: My Stupid Boyfriend
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 03:12 PM   #48
Slave_E
getDare Sweetheart

Default My Report/ 16

Maybe I should start this report by telling you more about my stupid bf. Our parents are friends, and basically we know each other since childhood. He is 2 years older than me. We went to the same schools, but not to the same classes. My bf's parents are well off, so my parents were quite happy with us being friends. And when we grew older, they did not mind us being more than friends! Maybe they even nurtured the idea that in the future we might get married.

And that's what makes his threat so dangerous. If he would really tell my family, it would create a terrible stink. Except that I do not think that he will do it, and that I'm turned on by him using me. I still see it as some kind of child's play. Finding out who is the first to back out. But I can't be sure. Maybe it's genuine blackmail.

Tonight, when I came home from college, I was a little bit nervous. The bf had texted me to be ready at 7:30, so I had only 30 minutes left. The text message had said nothing about his plans, so I decided to stay in the clothes I had worn during the day. White panties with a red-pink-blue-green floral pattern. Low rise skinny jeans, so low that my panties were visible above the waistband. A short white spaghetti top. No bra. I do not need a bra. On top of that I put a pink zip up hoodie. And I remodelled my make-up. False lashes, a lot of mascara, dark eye shadows and dark red lipstick. When the bf calls, I add my comfy brown leather jacket, run down the stairs and join him in his father's fancy car.

He is in a bad mood. He wants to see "Skyfall" and he is late. When we arrive at the movies, the commercials have already started. He buys 2 tickets and enters the big room. I follow. In the dim and flickering light emanating from the screen the space in front of us seems almost empty. Only a few people in the middle rows. He shoves me to the back of the room, sits down and draws me to the seat next to him. As soon as I sit, he tells me to get out of my jeans. I do, as I know that any argument will only make him angrier. He takes it, folds it neatly and puts it on a seat far away from me. He watches the commercials without saying a word. When the lights finally get up, he says he needs a drink and leaves, taking my jeans with him. I'm left in my little girl panties. I do not dare to move. There are a lot more people than I had assumed. I crouch in my seat. When he comes back, the lights are down and they play the trailers. He brings three 16-oz beer cans and an X size popcorn. He opens one of the cans and gives it to me. "Drink, slut. Gulp it down. I'm sure you want to get your jeans back when the movie's over." I see his grin and try to empty the can as fast as I can. He watches me attentively. When I'm done, he opens the other cans, hands me one, keeps one for himself and offers me some of the pop corn.

Halfway through the movie, I have to pee. Small wonder! I ask him if I can please have my jeans back. He says no, not yet, and adds, "You'll have to suck my dick first." He wriggles out of his jeans and his boxers, pushes them down to his ankles and spreads his legs. I get on my knees and bury my head in his lap. "Not so fast, honey!" I look up. He takes a swig, wipes his mouth, puts the can on the floor and unzips my hoodie. "Take it off. Give it to me!" I do as I'm told and look around. Are there people staring at us? He has not bothered to lower his voice. He grabs the hem of my spagetti top and pulls it over my head. I'm naked, except for my panties. In the cinema! For everybody to see. To make things worse, he grabs my panties and pushes them down to my knees. "Now do it," he says, "Suck me dry!" And I do.

He gets hard in no time. He grabs my hair and controls the speed of my movements. He slows down now and then, to show me that he's in no hurry. For long minutes he seems to concentrate on the movie, without moving my head at all. But even when he gets soft, he insists on staying in my mouth. I listen to the soundtrack and try to find out if there are people moving. Looking at us. Seeing me in such an embarrassing situation.

He unkindly pulls my hair. "Don't stop, slut!" He has grown hard again. He grabs me with both hands and starts to fuck my face. He pulls me down and pushes me up as he wants. I move my head faster and faster until he puts his hand on my nose and blocks my nostrils. I can't breathe and open my mouth as wide as I can. He takes advantage and sticks his dick into my throat as deep as possible. I gag. To get it over with, I make encouraging noises, play with his balls and try to insert one of my fingers in his asshole. His muscles tighten. He likes it. I think he will cum in my mouth at every moment when he suddenly withdraws, shooting his load all over my face. It hits my forehead and my hair, sticky cum is running down my face, ruining my make-up and stinging in my eyes. He's still pulling my hair. "Clean me up," he says and I do. Thoroughly.

I whisper, "Can I now go to the bathroom, please?" but he does not agree. I have to sit still, pressing my legs together until his cum has dried on my face. By then, the movie is over. The lights go on while the credits roll over the screen. He gets up and leaves. I desperately look around and find my clothes in a heap on the floor, in the row behind us. I climb over the backrest of my seat, grab my clothes, dress hastily, rush to the restrooms and pee. Feeling better, I run after him, not bothering with cleaning my face. I do not want to be left back. I find him outside, in the parking lot. He plays with the car keys and asks, "Why are you so late?" He walks over to his father's car and opens the door. "You're such a lucky girl - I just wanted to go home without you."

When I'm back home, I fetch another beer from the fridge and sit in my room, face still covered with cum. I switch on my laptop and start to write this report. But I'm not in the mood. I'm annoyed and horny at the same time. I browse GD but it does not help. I desperately need an orgasm...
Slave_E is offline   Reply With Quote