Thread: Fiction: The Luxurious
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 06:01 AM   #60
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Except, for whatever reason, I stayed there, immobile, transfixed, mesmerized.

You have to remember that this was my first potential sexual experience. I was a fifteen year old girl with a dick. He was a thirty-something old man with an erection. He was also my teacher. When mister Heyto's dick came to rest on my crease - it was an entirely new experience. He started rubbing against my ass. My own erection which had slightly decreased came back with full force.

"You have such a lovely ass," he told me.

From some of my schoolmates who were already sexually active, I had heard about anal sex. I grew scared that mister Heyto wouldn't be content with just a quick rub and would want to take my anal cherry. I was also scared that he would want my other hole and would find something else instead. Again, my mind made a decision that, in hindsight, was probably the best one but, at the time, horrified me.

Faking most of the courage and intent, I spoke up.

"I want to see it," I whimpered.

He stopped rubbing his cock against my ass. Even as he tried to flip me around, I dropped to my knees. The real reason was that I didn't want him seeing my erection. The end result was that my face landed on his. I was staring at his dick, pointing upwards.

"Stroke it," he ordered me.

My left hand went up and grabbed his cock. The movement came naturally. His unit was warm. I knew what to do. After all, I had a cock too. I moved my hand in order to give him the best possible sensation. For a moment, it seemed to suffice.

It didn't, however. Mister Heyto's hand went to the back of my head and he pulled it in, closer. My face came to rest against his dick.

"Suck me," he ordered.

I knew it was happening. I just couldn't believe it.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote