View Single Post
Old 04-03-2024, 05:16 AM   #8
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
I like the idea of being naked at home and in the bathroom, but if you pee, you should do it through your panties. After wetting them outside your house, you can put them in a plastic bag and keep them in your purse; or (if there is not reasonable risk of getting caught/smelled) keep wearing them. After wetting them in your house, you of course put them on a gain to walk back to your room. Do this for 48 hours; change into fresh panties after 24h if you feel it is too unhygienic.
Thank you very much for this humiliating task, I will do my best to follow it. I will be unable to do this while working but I can try to hold it and go at the end of the work day before I walk home and wear them the whole way. At home I can do this for you quite easily, I will start at midnight tonight and continue for the next 48 hours. Thank you again and please don't hesitate to give me more tasks if you have any other ideas!

“Passion has little to do with euphoria and everything to do with patience. It is not about feeling good. It is about endurance. Like patience, passion comes from the same Latin root: pati. It does not mean to flow with exuberance. It means to suffer.”

― Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves

Hello I'm Yelena! I'm 21, female, Deaf, and owned by Nihil. I do not take or send pictures, and will not respond to unsolicited DMs. Want to know more about me? Please AMA!
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ToiletTasteTester for this post: