View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 09:08 AM   #165
vanilla

Default Final update, I'm out!

I just wanted to let you guys know that I'm out.

Last night I was having a restless time in bed, I was frustrated and horny and just not able to calm down. I ended up playing around with myself, just teasing at first but I soon moved on to edging. After a few edges I pushed myself over, it could've been stopped but I wanted to cum so much! It was a great feeling knowing I'd gone over the point of no return and I was pretty much out to it by then just engulfed in my own pleasure. I feel sad that I'm not competing anymore because I had a lot of fun here but those orgasms were mind blowing. I say orgasms because I must of had about three in a row, I just kept stimulating myself for the whole time. I've never done that before because of the pain but it didn't hurt at all for some reason! Presently I'm a little sensitive now but so very relieved.

That is my longest ever time being denied and I feel pretty happy I made for that long. I don't know why but two weeks just seems like a decent amount of time considering I usually orgasm daily... It's something I'm keen to try again some time, and get better at!

Well I believe I have some punishments to do, good luck to the rest of you! I'll be keeping an eye out on this thread to see the outcome.
vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote