Thread: Fiction: Ashley's Game
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 12:34 PM   #22
Luffy90

Chapter 16

“Might i suggest something?” Ashley asked before she did her turn. “Now that everyone is naked, can we change it up so that instead of drawing notes every round, i think it would be easier if Lucy just put all the options down in her app and we can use that to roll every round so we don’t have to work with paper notes all the time.”

Everyone seemed to agree on that.

“And while we’re at it, might i suggest adding one more thing to the game?”

“Like what?” Lucy asked, curious as to what more they could possibly do in a truth or dare game.

“So far we have a truth and a dare from each one of us. But what if we add something that everyone must do, like a group dare. There would only be a one out of nine rolls chance to get this, but i think it could add a lot to the game.” Ashley started explaining. “So for instance, we all write down a group dare each, just like we did with the notes before so that there is always a chance that you draw your own. Then, if you roll a group dare on the wheel, you have to draw one of the four notes and we do that dare. And the hardest part of a dare, if there is any, will be done by the person whose turn it is. That way you won’t make a dare that you couldn’t do yourself.”

“That does sound interesting.” Luke said carefully. “I dunno, what do you guys think?”

Lucy and Josh exchanged a look before Lucy replied. “Sure why not, let’s see how it goes.”

“Okay, so we all agree to add this to the game then. Let’s each make a group dare then to start with. Then we can add more dares to the pile after we have done something like two group dares? If we even get two, as it is random after all. That way we won’t do them all, and we also get time to come up with new ones in between the rounds.” Ashley started handing out notes for everyone to write a dare on, while Lucy plotted down all the options in her phone to replace their old paper system.

Once they had all come up with a group dare and put it in the jar. Ashley got Lucy to put her phone down on the middle of the table for everyone to see, and then she started the app to spin the wheel to see what Ashley’s next task would be. “A truth from Lucy.”

“Alright Ash, i’m curious. Did you actually think we would go this far in your game before tonight?”

“No.” Ashley answered straight away. “I was nervous as all hell asking you to play this with me, and i didn’t expect much to happen. So at this point we are way ahead of my expectations. So i just wanted to thank you all for doing this with me, and i hope that you guys also kind of enjoy it.”

“I don't think we'd still be playing if we didn't." Lucy answered with a smile. "Well it’s my turn again then.” Lucy reached over to her phone and spun the wheel. “Truth from myself, so i’m safe for another round. Luke your next.”

Luke reached over and started the wheel spin. “Shit.” Was all he said.

The others leaned over to see that the wheel had landed on a group dare.

“Well that didn’t take long.” Ashley said. “Luke would you do us the honor of drawing the first group dare.” She picked up the jar and held it in front of Luke.

“Right...” Luke cleared his throat before reading the first group dare. “The one drawing this dare. That would be me i guess. Will have to go in a room alone, lie down in a bed, and put on a blindfold so that you can’t see anything. Then the three remaining players will decide in pairs what the third person will do to the one inside. Once all three have done one task each, the one on the bed has to guess who did what to him or her. If all three guesses are correct, the dare ends. But If one or more is wrong, they go another round.”

“Well that is quite the interesting dare.” Ashley said and went to get something to cover Luke’s eyes with. She returned with a thick black scarf. “Alright this should do. Let’s go upstairs then to my bedroom where we can do this dare.”

They all headed upstairs before Ashley stopped outside of her room.

“Okay Luke, come here.” Ashley went inside her room and stood next to the bed. Luke hesitated for a second, but walked over to her and she put the blindfold on him. “Right, you lay down on the bed and get comfy, and we’ll go outside and get ready to send one in.”

Once the three others gathered outside, they used the app to see who they would send in first. The one who got to go first was Ashley.

“Alright, i’ll step in the room next to mine and then the two of you can come get me when you have decided what i will do to him.” Ashley left, leaving Josh and Lucy to come up with a task for her.

“Got any ideas Lucy?” Josh didn’t want to be the one to come up with anything that would be over the top, so he left it to Lucy to decide.

“Considering it’s her game, i figured we could let her do something hard.” Lucy gave it some thought before finally coming up with something. “Okay Josh, this is what Ashley will do...”
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Luffy90 for this post: