Thread: A week away
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 05:06 AM   #7
Tommytomjj

I scurried to my feet, and without even thinking, raced to get Miss’ soaking wet panties on. I had lost all self control and reasoning, and now I only did as she says.

Miss had an incredible figure, and for that reason her panties were too small for my fairly toned masculine body, and there was no way that they could contain my cock and balls.

The smell of the squirt soaked panties filled the room, and there was no doubt it began to linger on me. I redressed with my remaining clothes and headed back to work.

My stench did not go unnoticed, though nobody was bold enough to call me out, so I had to quietly go about the rest of my day wearing the smelly underwear, which was half way up my ass by now it was basically a g string, failing contain my genitals.

I made it back to the hotel at around 6pm, having eaten on my way home to save time, and I was met with Miss lying fully naked on my bed. Her beauty still never failed to impress me, and despite still being plugged and in chastity, I found myself more turned on than ever.

“I just want to watch some TV tonight slave, but this bed just isn’t very comfortable is it? Do me a favour, lie down on the bed slave.”

I don’t even try to talk back at this point, because I know the punishment would be far worse, so I get onto the bed, lying on my back, cock pressing against my cage and fully clothed.

“No slave, that just won’t do. Strip, and I swear to god you better be wearing those panties.”

Thankfully I had been brave enough to keep the panties on, and I stripped fully naked for Miss, as once again she giggled at my inferior body and tiny caged cock.

I proceeded to lie on the bed as Miss instructed.

“Tonight, I’m going to tie you up slave, and then you simply won’t have a say about what happens to you.”
Miss explains as she grabs my left arm and ties it to the corner of the bed.

She proceeds to tie my other arm to Its own corner, followed by each leg to their corners too.

I was now naked, caged, plugged and tied spread eagle on the bed, completely at the mercy of mistress.

“Now that looks like a comfy seat!” She exclaims, as she climbs up onto me, and sits firmly on my face.

I’m in ecstasy as I fully inhale the scent of Miss’ perfect ass. Her perfect, round, firm ass cheeks swallow me, and my nose is pressed right against her tight smooth ass hole.

My pleasure slowly turns into panic as my ability to breathe is removed, and Miss is now suffocating me.
Just as I am about to pass out, she lifts up, laughing as she hears my short sharp breaths of panic.

“This is going to be fun slave” she announces as she drops back onto my face, without giving me enough time to collect fresh air.

The repeating cycle of her sitting on my face, me loving it for a few seconds before I begin to struggle and then her lifting up just at the right time goes on for some time, and each time, I become weaker and weaker.

After about half an hour of this, Miss realised that she has broken me down once again, and now it is time to get what she really wants from me.

“Slave. I need you to clean my ass hole.” She comments, “it’s not dirty in any way, don’t worry. But, I just want my hole tongue fucked by a bitch like you, so you’re going to do it.”

With that she drops to my face again, before angling slightly different to aim her hole at my mouth this time. I begin to lick my first ever ass and it’s taste, whilst different to her pussy, is just as delicious. I am engulfed by her gorgeous cheeks, and I can just about hear Miss’ moans.

I worship her hole for 20 minutes, before she finally lifts up slightly.

“Slave tell me. Do you want me to fart in your face?”…

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is online now   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: