View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #86
slave928

This dare was absolute hell for me and was the most painful dare I have ever done, but I enjoyed it. My Master was fucking me with the dildo and he did not go easy on me.

6: no lube. This was quite painful for me as the dildo was larger than what I am used to.
6: the dildo was pushed all the way inside of me and I had to push it back out 4 times until it was finally inserted for the last time.
3: I was fucked fast and deep for 400 times. There was a lot of pain at the end of this but no blood.
5: the dildo was taken out and then rammed back in. It was pumped for 1 minute and then I had to suck it for one minute 11 times.
6: I had to be fucked in all of the positions.
6: I had to be fucked deep at moderate speed 1000 times in each position. Every 200 pumps the dildo was taken out and I had to suck for 2 minutes.
Heads: I rolled a 5 and was fucked moderately deep at a slow speed 800 times in each position. Every 200 pumps I had to suck the dildo for 2 minutes.
3: I had to keep the dildo in for another hour.
1: the dildo was removed and I sucked it clean without cumming.

This dare was extremely painful, especially since I wasn't the one administering the strokes. There was a little bit of blood at the end, and I am still quite sore even after a week.
I will do anything not listed in my limits!
slave928 is offline   Reply With Quote