View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #11
wme

So after the breast forms arrived, she glued them on me, which really made me feel like a woman, and gave me 3" heels to wear.

Chapter 5: The Mall

We were on our ride to the mall when Erika opened her mouth.
"We will be shopping at Victoria Secret a lot. I can get a good discount. Lucky today's my off day. We need to make a list, so take my iphone and type in notes of what we need for you. Panties, Thongs, Swimsuits, Heels, Running shoes, training shoes, bras: Push up, strapless, and sport, I don't think you'd need regular. Nighties, lingerie, for when you get a boyfriend, toys, for when you need a good punishing, make-up: foundation, lipstick, blush, eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, skirts, dresses, leotards, tights, and a swim cap. Did you get that all?" We pull into a parking spot as Erika finishes. "Let's go get you a bra first, your nipples are showing." I blush and smile as we get out of the car. I feel a harsh breeze go up my dress, and I moan with such sensitivity.

"You like this don't you?" Erika said.
"Yes, somewhat." I replied.
We walked to Victoria Secrets, which Erika was very well known. Erika met the 3 other girls that were working there and began to talk to them.

"Emily! Julia! Michelle! I'd like you to meet my sister, I found him posing as a girl on the internet, so he was so into becoming a girl. We already sold his boy stuff. We just need some new clothes and makeup. Could one of you help us with this."
"Wow," Emily said. "I didn't know that your brother was into this. He should join us on one of our girl's night outs. We could get a mani-peti together. Is that a wig?"
"No! He already had hair like that, it was screaming sissy. I was just looking for proof."
"So, he would do anything you want? Could I make him do a favor for me?" Michelle said.
"Absolutely." Erika responded.
"I want you to take off your panties right now and ditch them for the rest of your time at the mall. Give them to Erika."
"Can I go to the dressing room?" I asked.
"No. Right here, right now, in fact, I want you to take them off right in front of that guy over there and give them to him. And try to talk in a better female voice, it's embarrassing."

I looked over, and saw the cutest guy I had ever seen. He had a perfect everything! I walked over, and obviously took my panties right in front of him, but when I tried to give them to him he said, "I'll only accept these, if you go on a date with me."

"Oh, Okay. How about we go to the movies?" I asked.

"Sounds great, meet me at the theater here at 7:30 tonight. My treat. Also, look sexy, we'll be having fun. My name's Johnny."

I giggled at him, and said, "I'll be there, smiling as he took my panties."

Hi girls and sissies, I hope you enjoy this segment, and the first of Chapter 5. Be sure to give me your feedback and all else, I love to here when my story's great and I am open to know how I can improve it.

YOU CAN SCREW ME UP BUT YOU CAN'T PIN ME DOWN