View Single Post
Old 09-27-2021, 07:09 PM   #685
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Didn't get much done on the thread, but did manage to bang these two out. No luck on the water torture, I am nowhere near the 90 minutes required. But with Monday and Tuesdays no touch, it's a relief to be able to punish Sir's clit and pussy at the end of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sockless74 View Post
50 spanks to clit with a wooden spoon.
50 hits to pussy with a flogger
Rub toothpaste on clit
Use the paintbrush

That is 3 for me for today.
Toothpaste doesn't really phase me. The spanks to Sir's clit made it throb nicely. I very nearly edged from the tickling but managed to hold off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
This thread keeps getting attention because your reports are just so enjoyable to read. Imagine how arousing this will be for you if it extends for months or even years!

Tiger balm on clit
50 spanks with wooden spoon
50 spanks with riding crop
Clit tickling with fngers
The Tiger Balm isn't too bad, but it lasts forever!! The toothpaste had worn off within 30 minutes or less. The same thing can't be said for the Tiger Balm, which has some staying power and has you know I can't move on to the next until post until the effects of the chemical play have disappeared. Spanks left me nice and sensitive and for the second week in a row, I was able to edge with my fingers.

Friday, I did not end up getting anything done on the thread.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote