View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 10:09 AM   #18
badkingbob

Why should a dom HAVE to show himself on cam but a sub not?
In fact, you seem to be saying that a sub should LEAVE, if the master even dares to ASK to see a cam?
I'm a dom and I'm 100 per cent genuine and I always ask to see a cam. Playing without a cam is boring to me, not interested in it at all.

These aren't a list of rules ... they are a list of preferences ... your own personal preferences ... you shouldn't really try and push them as rules that everyone should follow ...
And lastly what the hell is wrong with 32 year old men? This is a forum for adults, right? In fact this slave master area is meant to be exclusively 18+ right? It won't be too long before I'm a 32 year old man. And trust me... I have no idea how old you are - but if you are 16+ YOU'LL be 32 before you know it as well ... time flies... If you're the sort of person that gets scared by the idea of playing with an adult you really shouldn't be getting involved in slave/master relationships with ANYONE on the internet ... it's way to easy for a pedo to fake just about ANYTHING about himself online.

Grrr. This post has really reminded me of one of the things about the online slave/master/bdsm community that really pisses me off. BDSM, master/slave relationships are INTRINSICALLY (not sure if thats spelt right...) "perverted" (from a mainstream point of view) things. You are going to get approached by perverted people. If you can't handle that, stick to family-friendly forums.

Yeah I know.. tl;dr