View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:55 PM   #11
Misa
getDare Sweetheart

@RiskyFlame that dare is very inventive, I love it. Thank you!
For your dare, taking a quick look at your blog posts since you have no likes listed I can see you are able to take some pain, so I will just assume some things with that.
Since you have in your sig that you have been wearing pink panties, I would like you to get a pair of purple ones if you don't already have any. Because well.. purple is the best.
For the actual dare, you should start this off by putting a few dabs of tooth paste onto your nipples, balls and penis (outside and on the head), now you will stand either in a bathroom with an open window (people can't normally see through bathroom windows but it will let air in) or infront of a fan for x minutes. X will be the number of pm's you have sent on getDare in the last 3 days (if this is a stupidly high number ie 30+ then you can just take 30)
Now after you have stood there (feel free to browse something on your phone so you aren't too bored though) you will flick each nipple 4 times and edge yourself once. You can now clean yourself off and edge once more. You are allowed to cum if you can make it 1 hour of doing what ever you normally do without touching yourself at all.

Hope you enjoy it!

@Family guy Sorry but I will not be doing your task and therefore not giving you one back, Anal and Public are highly dependent on dares for me and those two things mixed do not appeal to me as just a random task from someone I do not know, sorry.

Hope everyone has enjoyed this thread so far. I know I have

Male / Switch(leaning sub) / Bi / 26 / UK
Always love chatting to people, throw me a pm <3
Misa is offline   Reply With Quote