View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 01:58 PM   #36
cas987

So, on friday evening I went out to a bar. Through the evening I passed my number out to 3 cute guys, telling them to call me if they wanted to fuck. It was kind of weird to do, but exciting also. I only did 3 on Friday because the 3rd guy took me up on the offer straight away, so we went back to my place and fucked. He came pretty quickly and left me unsatisfied, but it was late and I didn't fancy going back out that night. So I did the same on saturday and found 2 more guys to give my number to. Whilst I was out, I got a call from a guy I had given my number to the previous evening and he wanted to meet me at another bar, so I got a cab to meet him. We had a couple of drinks then went out to his car and drove off, and then fucked in the back of his car, it was a much more satisfying experience.

Back to the dare:

12th Roll: 3. Which means I have to spread my "business cards" around the city. I'll start that later today.

13th roll: 3. A week to fuck 14 different guys, now that will be challenging. I will report back when I am done.

Likes: Stripping, Nudity, Embarrassment, Light Pain/Spanking, Body Writing, Pussy Insertions, Public

Dislikes: Anal, Moderate to Heavy Pain, Orgasm Control, Pee

Limits: Scat, Pictures, Video, Illegal, Blood, Animals, Permanent body modification

*Anything else is at my discretion

Rules for 2016
cas987 is offline   Reply With Quote