View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 06:15 AM   #125
Deni92

Are you a boy or a girl? -Girl

How old are you? -19

Are you straight, bi or gay? -Romantically, straight. Sexually, Bi.

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. -No, but i cant say id decline.

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. -Yes. I enjoy feeling restricted.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how. -No. Unless its with a cane or something, in which case, i enjoy the pain, with lack of injury.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. -Yes. I enjoy being put in difficult positions whilst doing difficult, degrading things, preferably at inconvenient times in inconvenient places.

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? -Yes. About two dozen.

Most amount of sexual partners? -At once i assume? 3.

How often do you masturbate? -It depends. Weekly, monthly, sometimes more.

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? -I usually use Milovana, and just go with that.

How many pairs of underwear do you own? -8

What's your favorite style of underwear? -I have to generically answer with G-String.

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now? -Im not, right now.

Describe your dream partner. -A Male or Female who is young (18-24), assertive, dominant, and who would have me spend all day cleaning his or her house, clothes, and shoes either with my tongue or a toothbrush. Who never let me stand up. Who would only let me dress if i was going outside. Who would have me sleeping outside every night for no reason. And who would humiliate and embarrass me for fun. But at the same time, this ideal person would treat me normally when i wasnt expressly doing something for them, which would be 1/3 of the time. In that time, we would do normal friendly things together.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis? -B

What is your favorite color? -Brown

What kind of lingerie do you own? -Lots of variety

What kind of sexual toys do you have? -Handcuffs and a Ballgag, and Chains.

Longest orgasm you have ever had? -Ive never tried length.

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public? -Collared myself to a tree. Its not happening again. Probably.

Most humiliated you've ever felt? -Waking up in some guys place at the College i was at, after getting drunk at a party.

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money? -Yes.

Would you have sex on camera? -No.

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera? -Yes.

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress? -Probably not.

Have you ever wanted a master/mistress? -Sometimes.

Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing? -No.

Ever stolen anything? -No.

Weirdest thing you find attractive? -Shoes.

General Likes:
Pain, Hidden Public Humiliation, Shoe Worship, Grotesque, Bondage, Work, Cleaning with Tongue, General Humiliation, Discipline, Spanking.

Limits: Photos, Permanent, Sleep Deprivation.
Deni92 is offline   Reply With Quote