View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 10:58 AM   #9
VoxellBlack

Chapter 5

Melinda giggled as she rolled around on the living room floor in just a t shirt and a big, puffy diaper. Her best friends, Adrienne and Carly, and her were tackling each other and play wrestling and she was having so much fun. She spanked Adrienne's padded bum and she squealed and rolled off. Then, Melinda took the opportunity to tackle Adrienne. Just then, she felt a shift in her lower belly and she stopped and pushed, filling the back of her diaper with poo. After she finished, she went back to tackling Adrienne and tickled her, making her laugh uncontrollably...

24 hours earlier.

Melinda's mother came into the living room after finishing the dishes to see her daughter feeling her crotch. "Did my little baby wet her diaper?"

Melinda swung around to see her mom standing just inside the living room watching her. She blushed and nodded, looking down and sucking her thumb in embarrassment. Her mother smiled at how cute her daughter was like this, and she began to really like it. "Come on sweetie. Lets go get you into a clean pull up before we leave"

Melinda took her mother's hand and let her guide her to the bedroom where she was quickly changed. Then she ran outside and jumped into the back of the car excitedly.

When her and her mom arrived at the mall, they got out of the car and her mom quickly checked Melinda's diaper before walking in. Melinda began thinking about what was happening. She was about to get adult diapers. It was almost unreal for her. And that wasn't even the best part. Her mother was the one buying them for her! She couldn't be happier if she tried.

"Ah here we are." Her mother said before walking into a medical store. She searched the isles and found the diapers and began searching for the best brand. Meanwhile, Melinda stood beside her mom in her day dream when she heard something.

"Melinda? Is that you?"

She swung around to see one of her girl friends, Adrienne, standing a few feet away with a from on her face.

"Adrienne! What are you doing here??"

"I was gonna ask you the same thing."

"Oh well I'm uhhh. I'm just uhh.." Melinda stammered. At this point, her mother stepped up. "This little cutie pie and I are just getting some diapers. And then we are going to gather other supplies for a barbeque tonight. You're welcomed to join us!"

Melinda blushed bright red and looked away. Her friend knows her secret and now, by this time tomorrow, everyone in the entire school would know she was a big baby who used diapers.

"Oh that would be great! I can't wait! Oh and I'll bring Carly too! See you later Melinda!" Adrienne said before running off excitedly.

"What in the world...?" Melinda thought. Adrienne hadn't seemed disturbed by it at all. But she couldn't think about that now as her mother grabbed several bags and began walking towards the check out. She tried to read what was on the bag but the only thing she could make out from where she was walking was "m4." She wondered what m4 meant as her mom checked out and set up a plan for monthly shipping.

"Okay baby, lets go get that barbeque stuff. Tonight's gonna be fun!"

Back to now.

Adrienne squealed with laughter as Melinda tickled her. "I'm gonna pee I'm gonna pee I'm gonna PEEEEEEE!!" She squealed. Suddenly, pee shot out of her and started filling her diaper rapidly before stopping about a minute later. By now, Melinda and Carly had stopped wrestling and watched Adrienne fill her diaper. Then they started giggling and before they knew it, they were rolling around laughing hard. Which caused Melinda to spread her mess all over her bum inside her diaper.

"Alright, which one of you cuties needs a change?" Melinda's mom said as she came in. She could smell the messy diaper from the kitchen. Both Adrienne and Melinda raised their hands and smiled brightly. "Okay girls, come on and let's get you cleaned up before we eat."

Melinda got up and felt her diaper sag between her legs and thought to herself, "Could this get any better?"

To be continued.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to VoxellBlack for this post: