View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 11:15 AM   #2
VoxellBlack

Chapter 2.

"Oh my..." her mother said quietly. "Again." She quietly took the pull up out and left the bathroom, leaving Melinda to finish showering. When Melinda heard her mom leave, she started to relax and by the time she finished showering, she had forgotten about the pull up. She dries herself off and slipped the towel around her body before leaving the bathroom and to her own room a few doors down. As she put her clothes on, she thought how much better it be if she was putting on a big diaper instead of panties. She sighed to herself and got out her homework. As she was studying, she heard her little brother in the next room over playing. Her little brother was 5 years old and loved to play. So much so that he would pout if he didn't get his toys. He also was slow with potty training and their parents were having a hard time getting him to the bathroom in time. Melinda sat there listening to him play and wishing she could just sit around and play like a kid again. Instead of doing homework and other grown up things. She was brought back to the now when she heard her mother call for dinner. She got up and realised just then that she needed to pee. "Maybe I can sneak away after dinner," she thought before heading down stairs.

Dinner wasn't anything special, and soon she was done and headed back upstairs when her mother called her back down. "Honey, it's your turn to do the dishes."

"Yes mom." She bounced a little before heading back to the kitchen. Her need to pee was rising. As she came in, she saw her mother pick up her little brother and check his diaper before carrying him gently to the bathroom for a change. Her mind want back to the diaper she had left in the bathroom. "Oh no! I forgot!" She thought. She quickly washed the dishes that were in the sink and hurried to the bathroom and looked in the cabinet. "Crap! It's gone! No no no this can't be happening..." She said softly. "What am I going to do now? My parents are gonna get so mad!" She sat on the toilet and Peed. All the while, her mind freaking out. After a moment of sitting there, she began to think. She will just have to see what happens. It's not like she could do anything about it now.

She finished up in the bathroom and went into her room and laid on her bed, thinking about everything that happened. As she began to relax, she pulled out her phone and got on instagram. She loved seeing how many followers she had. Over 100 thousand of them. Most of them being boys. She loved teasing them. Always making sure she got her butt in the selfies she took. She wondered what then would say if they saw her butt in a big puffy diaper. She giggled at the thought and said out loud, "I'd probably lose all of them haha." She started looking at abdl accounts and started thinking again. One of her oldest dreams was to be babied again. Without a care in the world like her brother. He could sit in the middle of the living room in just his diaper and no one would care. "I can't even imagine what would happen to me if I tried that." She said aloud. But at least her parents didn't say anything about the pull up under the sink.

The next morning, Melinda woke to the sound of her alarm going off. She hopped out of bed with an extra pep in her step. This is the last day of school before Christmas break!

She took a shower and used the toilet before getting dressed and headed downstairs for breakfast. Her mother was already in the kitchen cooking when she walked in. "Hey sweetie. I made you bacon eggs and French toast. It's on the table."

"Thanks mom." She replied as she spotted the food. She ate it quickly before grabbing her keys and heading out the door. And as she drove to school, she thought about her mom. She still hasn't said anything about the pull up. Maybe they don't care after all? Or she could be planning something... Either way, what's going to happen to her during this holiday season.?

To be continued.

Diapered 24/7

PM DARES-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76262
LIKES AND LIMITS-
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76373

Kik- VoxyRox
VoxellBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to VoxellBlack for this post: