View Single Post
Old 03-29-2020, 12:21 AM   #31
littleone19

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
Since you were not able to control your muscles in a proper way, you will now learn to control your muscles. Put on a random alarm, which is unique (so no wakeup alarm etc). Everytime you here that alarm you immediately start pissing, whereever you are, whatever you do, whatever you wear. The time it takes you to start pissing is the time you will actually piss. No cheating but prepare for a mess, if you cannot control your body. The random alarm shall be at least 8 times per day. You have 2 test rounds where you start pissing for not more then 5 seconds, but you are not allowed to empty your bladder after the 5 seconds in the toilet. The alarm is the only reason for pissing, but you are allowed to use the toilet once per day for normal pissing. Among every 3 hours drink a half to a liter of water. The more you drink the more water you pee and the less smell you have. The less pressure you have (the more alarms you have) the easier it gets and the smaller are the puddles.

Please tell me how it worked out
Okay thank you for your dare I’m excited! Can I just ask though, If I start pissing when the alarm goes off am I please allowed to start to rush to the toilet? I can’t really afford to just have piss all over my bed/carpet/sofa? Also is there a website or an app or something I could use to set the alarms, just not sure how I’d set them but then not know when they were? Thank youu again! Super creative

Like: spanking, humiliation, hidden public, bondage, pain, wedgie, light messy, pee holding

Dislike: Enemas, Anal, toothpaste/tigerbalm, cum denial, pooping myself, extreme pain, being diapered

Limit: public, family, permanent, pictures, blood, piss drinking, poop eating, public

PM ME DARES

Toys: vibrators, suction dildo, butt plug x3sizes, kegel balls, whip, ball gag, bondage rope, hand cuffs, enema bulb, collar and leash, nipple clamps

https://bdsmtest.org/r/n9w8jg7f
littleone19 is offline   Reply With Quote