Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 01:45 PM   #44
HHHobo

Default Chapter 18

Then we gathered in our circle again to see whose hair would be “adjusted” and whose forfeit points would grow in number. Rachel took a bottle to the middle of the circle and gave it a spin. It pointed directly at Molly. “Oh! No!” She refused strongly. “My soccer team would give me so much grief if I were caught with a bare kootchy.”

“How would they know?” I asked.

“When we go on road trips, we get quite rowdy. Girls are always being pantsed. On a typical trip, at least half the girls lose their bottoms or get major wedgies. I can’t take the chance. I would get much worse grief than I get here. I’ll take the ten forfeit points.”

Rachel moved back on the circle and Molly took the bottle. She spun so it kept going for about ten rotations. When it finally stopped, Jeannie was the unlucky choice. She had no reservations, and actually looked like she was going to enjoy the process. She chose her friend Bridget to do the honors. They moved off to one side. Bridget started with her underarms, dousing them in shaving cream. Jeannie giggled through the whole process.

Molly moved back to the center of the circle and gave the bottle another spin. We were all hoping for Rachel to have to pay a penalty for coming up with such a nasty game. But when the bottle stopped, it pointed at the spot where Molly had been sitting in the circle.

“Do I get ten more forfeit points?” Molly asked.

“Of course,” replied Rachel.

“I hope I don’t get a trifecta,” worried Molly. She spun it again and it stopped on me. Brianna laughed aloud. I shrugged my shoulders and chose Brianna to shave me clean. I knew I would be in trouble from my basketball buddies, but I just couldn’t risk more forfeit points. We all paused at this point, as Bridget was working on Jeannie’s pubes. She had the wrong shape, but the right baldness for a little girl. They finished quickly and Brianna started on me. I was just beginning to get some hair on my chest, but that was soon to be gone, as Brianna sprayed it with shaving cream.

Meanwhile Jeannie had gone to the center of the circle to spin the bottle. She couldn’t really be shaved twice. She gave it a big spin and it pointed to Brianna’s spot on the circle.

“Oh! Well!” Brianna sighed. “We might as well make it a team effort, Willy. We’ll take turns. So everyone gathered around the two of us, as we removed every single hair below our necks. We even posed for a picture arm-in-arm when it was over. Then Jeannie joined us for a menage-a-trois picture.

So, with just one game remaining, the forfeit points looked like this:

Brianna 46
Willy 37
Molly 30
Rachel 24
Brian 22
Bridget 22
Kristy 20
Libby 19
Colleen 12
Jeannie 12

Molly fixed up bowls of ice water for Brian and me. Then we all went out in the cold backyard. After ten minutes, my genitals were numb and the rest of me was shivering. When Brian and I pulled our packages out of the cold liquid, they were miniatures. Being shaved, I looked like a seven-year old. The girls would have laughed, if they hadn’t been so cold. We begged Molly to end the outside part early. She agreed, but changed the game to an orgasm race. The first four players to cum went forfeit-point free, the next two got five points, but the last four all got ten points and weren’t allowed to cum.

We dashed back inside and got into our circle. Here were ten of us madly masturbating, trying to have an orgasm before anyone else. The first to cum was Jeannie. She didn’t squirt, but the convulsions of her body were convincing enough. Rachel and Colleen were next, almost simultaneously. Then Molly herself left a wet spot on the floor that wasn’t urine. Now all the freebies were gone and the last four were looking at a dose of Icy Hot. The rate of masturbation increased. Brian and I were rubbing our hard cocks raw. I would have stopped for some vaseline, but I didn’t want to lose any time at all. A couple of minutes later Libby erupted in deep moans. We all knew that only one more person would get to cum. I could feel the onset of an orgasm and worked hard to achieve it. Just as I thought I had it made, Bridget squirted pussy juice all over the floor. Brian, Brianna, Kristy, and I had very frustrating looks on our faces.

The final forfeit point scores were:

Brianna 56
Willy 47
Brian 32
Molly 30
Kristy 30
Bridget 27
Rachel 24
Libby 24
Colleen 12
Jeannie 12

Molly came out with a jar of Icy Hot. She dabbed just a little on Kristy’s clit and nipples. She was saving the big pain for Brian, Brianna, and me. She slavered it all over Brianna’s pussy and tits. Brianna was jumping all over the place. She repeated the performance for Brian. With me Molly took her time. She slowly rubbed it into one side of my scrotum. Then she moved on to my dick, slowly stroking it in. Then it was on to my left nipple. Then Molly returned to the other side of my nut sack. She finished up on my right nipple. Man, did it burn.

“How long do we have to keep it on?” I begged.

“Until the streaking is over,” Molly replied.

The four of us groaned in unison. “That’s over two hours,” Brianna moaned.

“Oh! Come on now. You’d have done the same to any of us,” Libby countered.

Now we had about an hour and a half before Emily got home. We first talked about the streaking that would take place then. Molly suggested that Colleen and Jeannie have to streak a block back to the house. Since Rachel and Libby were exactly twice Colleen and Jeannie, Molly suggested that they do two blocks. Bridget was next, but only slightly more. Molly suggested the same distance, but Bridget had to skip. Kristy and Molly were two-and-a-half times Jeannie and Colleen, so they got 2.5 blocks. Brian was just a bit more, so he had to skip the same distance. I was almost four times and Brianna was close to five times, so we had to do that many blocks, including crossing a major street. Everyone thought that was fair, except Jeannie.

She spoke up and said, “I want to do the hard one with Brianna. I think it will be fun.”

No one in our group ever turned down someone who wanted to do more, so Jeannie’s request was quickly granted. I would rather streak with someone else than do it alone, so I volunteered to do the extra block with the girls. That, too, was accepted. Then Bridget got a sparkle in her eye and asked, “Aren’t siblings supposed to participate if they come to our parties? Any chance of getting Emily naked and having her streak with us?”

Brianna thought. “She is uninhibited. She will have had a few drinks. I think so. We could challenge her to a game that was a set-up, we could prank her, or we could just mob her and strip her. What do you guys think?”

We discussed it for a while. We figured she would need to pee when she got home. If we did it right, we could lock her in the bathroom. Still smarting from the Icy Hot, I got a screwdriver and reversed all the locks on the bathroom doors so that they locked from the outside. Wherever she went, we could lock her in. It was getting close to two, so we just sat around and waited for her to come home. That made the Icy Hot worse, because there was nothing else to think about. When Emily did arrive, she laughed at the sight of ten naked teenagers.

“Just a minute. Let me pee. Then I’ll help you with your streaking.”

We followed her to the small powder room on the first floor. She went in and we turned the lock on the door. We heard her stream of pee splash into the toilet. Then we heard the flush. Then we heard Emily wash her hands. Then the door knob rattled and we heard, “Oh! Shit! Let me out!”

“Not unless you strip and streak with us”

“That wasn’t part of the deal.”

“The deal has changed.”

“No Way!”

“All right, we’ll go streak on our own and you’ll still be locked in here. That’s the only way you get out.”

“Really?”

“Yes”

“OK, I’ll do it.”

“We’re opening the door in two minutes. When we do, you better be naked, or we will strip you.”

Two minutes later we unlocked the door. The door knob turned and Emily emerged in her birthday suit. “How are we going to work this?” She asked.

“We can all squeeze into the Suburban. Take each group out and drop them at their spot. At the last spot, leave the car and streak with the last group back. Then we can get dressed and come back and get the car.”

“No,” Emily replied. We’ll drop the first people off and let them streak back. We’ll follow, so we can watch. The first people can then dress and we’ll go back and drop off the next group and so on. We’ll leave the car with the last group and all go back on foot. Then I’ll dress and come back and get the car.”

We headed for the car. I thought I saw Brianna slip something else in the car, but I wasn’t sure. It was like playing Sardine in the Suburban. It’s supposed to seat eight, but there were eleven of us. I was as turned on as I could be with the Icy Hot still working away. I could feel a boner coming on. Emily drove the car to the middle of the next block. Colleen jumped out and sprinted back to the house. Emily drove right behind her, so that Colleen was well lit for all to see. Colleen ran in the house and emerged in about five minutes with clothes on.

Emily then drove two blocks away. Bridget, Rachel, and Libby jumped out and took off. They scattered to try to avoid the headlights. Colleen produced a flashlight and tried to light up anyone that Emily couldn’t get. Libby and Rachel pulled ahead, because Bridget had to skip. For the block we focused on Bridget as her little breasts bounced up and down as she skipped. She made it even harder for herself by laughing. Then she would miss a skip, have to stop and start again. I could sense Brian getting nervous, since he had to skip in the next group. It took the three girls about ten minutes to get dressed.

Emily drove off two-and-a-half blocks in the opposite direction. Kristy, Brian and Molly hopped out and headed for home. Molly was doing everything she could do to protect Kristy. She stayed in the middle of the street, while Kristy headed for the sidewalk. Brian couldn’t keep up with girls, so Emily hung with him. There were a bunch of flashlights in the car now, so poor Brian couldn’t hide. The girls tried to keep the lights on his flopping penis as he skipped along. I could tell he was blushing. At least his mind was off the Icy Hot. It had faded, but I could still feel it in my groin. Soon those three were back and dressed and we were ready for our trek.

Emily took us across Edmonds Avenue, a four-lane thoroughfare. Even near 3:00 in the morning there a little bit of traffic on Edmonds. Emily parked the car about a block from Edmonds. Jeannie and I got out first and started jogging. Brianna and Emily were right behind us. The rest tried to get around in front of us so they could shine flashlights on us. It was then that Jeannie and I discovered what Brianna and Emily had hidden in the car. As they came up behind us, we felt the smack of a paddle on our butts. It made us speed up and change direction, but the two sisters kept after us and scored a few hits, to the delight of our dressed friends.

Then of course we had to negotiate Edmonds Avenue. As I approached, I could see headlights coming from the right. I tried to hide behind a tree. But before that car passed, another car came up at a faster speed from the left. I swung around the tree, but I wasn’t quick enough. The driver blew his horn. I’m not sure how the others fared. At that point the coast was clear and I dashed across. Three dressed girls went with me and tried to keep me lit up, especially my dick, which was hard and long. The others were hung up, as Emily and Brianna tried to corner Jeannie and give her a paddling. Apparently they succeeded to some extent, as I could hear lots of squealing. I found some shrubbery and waited for them to get across.

Unfortunately a number of cars kept coming on Edmonds. The girls were farther back on the other side. A number of times they started to sprint across, only to retreat when headlights came into view. I’m sure a couple of drivers spotted them, as the cars slowed quite suddenly. Finally the traffic ceased, and the girls ran across. All of us headed back for the house. I probably shouldn’t have waited. Brianna and Emily ignored Jeannie and took off after me. I avoided them until we were less than half a block from home. I made a wrong turn and got cornered by a fence and a house. The girls blocked my escape. I tried to run between them, but Brianna tackled me. Emily helped roll me on my stomach and they sat on me. Now my butt began to feel worse than my nuts. They only quit when we saw a light come on in the house and we sprinted away before anyone came out.

Back at the house we stumbled in and fell down roaring with laughter. What we hadn’t counted on was that the others had hidden our clothes and we couldn’t find them. It didn’t bother Brianna and Emily, since they had lots more clothes in their rooms. It was a major inconvenience for Jeannie and me. Before they could be stopped, Emily and Brianna ran to their rooms for alternative clothing. Jeannie and I looked at each other and blushed. It’s not so embarrassing when everyone is naked. But when you are almost alone in a naked state, it leads to extreme embarrassment.

Emily spoke quickly, “Mom and Dad will be home soon. If you have something for these two to do, do it quickly.”

Molly took charge. She marched us to the family room, while the others followed. She had Jeannie lie face-up on the floor. I was made to kneel over her body, facing her head. “OK, Willie, give Jeannie a facial and you can have your clothes back.” I went right to work on my still-hard cock. It only took about five minutes before I was ready to come. It gushed out in a number of huge streams headed for Jeannie’s face. To her credit, she opened her mouth and took as much as possible there. When I finished, there were cheers all around and we got our clothes back.

It looked as if this might be the end of the proceedings. But I started to feel some movement in my lower intestinal tract. I looked at Brianna and pointed at my butt. She nodded. We excused ourselves to the bathroom to the hilarity and mirth of the rest of the group. Everyone was tired. It was easy to crawl into our sleeping bags to sleep away the rest of the AM hours.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote