Thread: Fiction: The Sleepover Club
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 03:25 PM   #34
HHHobo

Default Chapter 13

When we got back to Brian’s, his parents said good night and headed upstairs. We returned to the family room in the basement and sat in a circle. Molly brought the bottle and was about to spin it. Colleen jumped up and ran for the bathroom. The Ex-Lax from the morning had done its work. The other five of us who had gotten the laxative looked around at each other. The power of suggestion can influence behavior. Bridget jumped up and headed for an upstairs bathroom. The rest of us began to clench our anuses, while we waited for a bathroom to open up. Brianna and Molly just giggled. Colleen came back, and Brian and Rachel raced for the toilet. Brian won. Colleen was jumping up and down, trying to avoid pooping in her pants. Molly and Brianna roared with laughter. Libby was smart. She edged up the stairs, so she could slide into the main floor bathroom as soon as Bridget was done. We didn’t dare go all the way to the top floor, for fear that Brian’s parents might find out what we were doing. Neither Rachel nor I could wait any longer. We ran for the back door and out into the backyard. I found a semi-secluded spot along a wall, pulled down my pants, leaned against the wall, and let fly. It was almost as bad as having diarrhea. I grimaced with my eyes closed, as involuntary peristalsis forced my shit through my anus. As I finished, I opened my eyes to see Molly filming me.

I didn’t know where Rachel had gone, but I could see Brianna out of the corner of my eye with a videocam. Rachel was going through the same predicament that I was. Now we both had a new problem – no toilet paper. “How do I wipe myself off?” I asked Molly.

She just giggled. “You have two choices. You can put your pants and underwear back on and walk into the house, or you can give them to me.”

“That’s not a choice,” I replied. That’s a set-up.”

“Of course, it is,” she answered. “We knew we’d get someone, but I’m glad it’s you, Willy. You are definitely the intended victim tonight.”

I slipped out of my jeans and boxers yet again and handed them to Molly. I could see Rachel walking toward the house in a similar state, trying to hold her hands in front of her pussy. I didn’t even bother to try. I figured the rest of my clothes wouldn’t last much longer.

After we had wiped our asses, Brian asked us to go bury our piles. We did so, but had to put up with more filming from Brianna and Molly.

We returned to our T-or-D circle. Brianna spun it to see who would make the first dare. It pointed at Bridget. “OK, Willy, what will it be?” she asked. I chose dare, and Bridget paused. “Put your boxers back on, take the rest of your clothes off, and have your wedgie done again. Then let each girl pinch your ass four times,” she dared. I took my clothes off and waited for Brianna and Molly to do their worst. They performed just as well as before. I was lifted of the ground with a true flying wedgie. Libby giggled and ran over with a pair of scissors. She cut two arm holes and a nose hole. My arms were pushed through the arm holes, the boxers were pulled above my head, and they were tied off so that I was effectively blind. I heard the persistent sound of cameras, laughter, and teasing remarks. Each girl came up behind me and gave me the four pinches on my exposed bottom. I yelped and jumped at some of them. My butt was still sore from the paddling. I overheard a whispered comment, “Next time we dare him, I’ve got a great idea.”

It was my turn to choose and I chose Brianna. She laughed and took a dare. I dared her to strip and crawl around the backyard naked in the cold. She accepted. Of course, I couldn’t see a thing. The others indicated that Brianna was, in fact, following the dare. We couldn’t try to draw attention to her without risking that Brian’s parents would hear us. I heard the patio door open. About five minutes later there was a knock on the patio door and a shivering Brianna reentered.

Brianna now challenged her partner-in-crime. Molly also chose the dare. Brianna dared her to shave her pussy in front of all of us. Molly accepted. I would have given a lot to see that happen. But they did let me feel her bush before she shaved it and her bare pussy afterwards.

The theme of the day continued. Molly chose me. To be a good sport and to avoid any truly probing questions, I again took a dare. She explained that each of the girls would be associated with a particular action against me. The six actions were pinch, spank, bite, paddle, tickle, and hair pull. One of the girls would do one to me and I had to guess which one. I wasn’t done until I had correctly guessed all six girls.

I sensed someone coming near. “We need to tie you up for this, Willy”, spoke Brianna’s disembodied voice I was guided to another part of the room. My hands were tied together and pulled above my head. Obviously they were tied to something overhead. I was getting nervous waiting for the first impulse. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Three sharp hand spanks were delivered to my vulnerable posterior. I shouted, “OUCH!”

“Who did that to you?” queried Molly’s voice.

“You did,” I guessed.

“WRONG”

All of a sudden I felt fingers all over the insides of my thighs. I started to jump around, but hands grabbed my ankles and I had to take the torture. I don’t know how long it went on, but I was laughing hysterically and begging for mercy. Finally it stopped.

“Who tickled you?” asked the voice of Brianna.

“You did,” I panted.

“WRONG AGAIN”

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! My already sore butt endured three more paddles.

“Alright, who did it?” asked Brian in a very Cagney-like way.

“Brianna!”

“No, I didn’t,” she laughed in reply. I was making no progress at all.

There was a pause and I awaited the next onslaught. I wasn’t sure what to expect. Suddenly fingernails squeezed my ass and I yelped and jumped.

“Who pinched you?” asked the voice of Molly.

“Rachel,” I guessed again.

“Oh Shit!” spoke the voice of Rachel. I had one right anyway.

I waited again. I knew my balls were squeezing out past my wedgied boxers. I soon paid the price. I felt a pair of teeth bite my scrotum. Not expecting it there, I shrieked in pain. The response was laughter. They knew I hadn’t been hurt that badly. It was just the surprise.

“Who are you thinking of?” asked Brianna.

“You” was my guess.

“WRONG AGAIN”

Quickly I felt teeth on my scrotum again. This time they nibbled and twisted. It wasn’t really painful, but it was uncomfortable.

Brianna’s voice rang out, “Guess, Willy!”

“I’ll try you again.”

“YOU’RE WRONG AGAIN!!!”

“Wait a minute,” spoke Bridget. See what he’s doing. He’s going with one girl until he either gets her like Rachel, or narrows it to just one.” It was true. On the last two tries I had decided to guess Brianna until I got her. I knew she had to be either spank or hair pull.

“We can beat that,” said Colleen. “Come here.” I heard a whispering conference with most of the girls’ voices participating, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. Without warning came three hard hand spanks on my still pink butt.

I didn’t wait for a stimulus. I shouted out, “BRIANNA!”

“WRONG, SUCKER!!!”, came the reply.

“At least I know what Brianna is now.”

“But she’s not going to do it for a while,” answered Molly. This was true, but all the other girls were eliminated from hair pull, so they would only be able to do that to me once.

I heard more whispering. Apparently they were also using the whispering to cover up the timing of the attack. I guessed right. Even as I heard whispering continue, my legs were grabbed and I was assaulted by tickling. It went on much longer this time. Later I figured that they were trying to confuse my reasoning process. It almost worked. When they finally stopped, I had to think hard who else I had guessed beyond Rachel and Brianna. Then I remembered Molly and guessed her.

“WRONG AGAIN, PINK BUTT!!!”

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! - Three more paddles

“OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH!!!!”

“Guess, dweeb,” Brianna insulted me.

“Molly”

“NO WAY, JOSE!!” Now I knew Molly was the biter, so I would only be bitten one more time. If I had just guessed wildly, I would be in worse shape. As I thought, I stopped trying to sense what the girls were up to. I was caught by surprise by three more sharp hand spanks on my throbbing tushie.

“Bridget” I guessed.

“You are the worst guesser in the history of the universe,” said Brianna.

I now saw their tactics. They were saving all the correct match-ups for the end, so I would get the most damage. Either that or they were varying who had the activity so I would always pick that one last. My tactics might have saved some discomfort, but they were making sure I didn’t get off easy.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! They caught me off guard again. They had to be getting near the limit of spanks and paddles.

“Who paddled you?” Molly queried.

“Bridget”

“WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!” It was a chorus of six voices. My butt was smarting. However it was getting near the end. Rachel was already out and I had figured out that Brianna was hair pull, Molly was bite, and Bridget was tickle. Now I just had to determine who was spank and who was paddle. The end was in sight.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! I was better prepared this time, but that didn’t lessen the pain, just the surprise.

“Libby”

“WRONG! WRONG! WRONG!” Same result. Same chorus.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! I was going to get this one right, unless I decided to be a true masochist.

“Colleen”

In rapid succession I was spanked by Libby, bitten by Molly, and tickled by Bridget. The spanks were sharp, the bite was fairly gentle, and the tickling was awful. Bridget was out to get her money’s worth. Brianna had not pulled any hair yet. I didn’t know what to expect. I felt her fingers around my balls. I felt tension on a pubic hair. Then the tension disappeared and I felt a short, sharp pain. She had plucked one of my pubes. She kept on until she had plucked about 20 hairs. “If I had done this as many times as Colleen paddled you, you would have had some explaining to do to your basketball teammates,” she teased. I identified her and my ordeal was over. They untied my now useless boxers. I unpicked my wedgie. Brianna and Molly grabbed the boxers from behind and pulled them down. I was now standing naked among the girls with a very red behind.

I didn’t have much sense of time during the dare. I looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost midnight. There would be no more dares. It was time for my forfeits. I looked around with dread. Brianna and Molly were smiling. “You’re in for it now, Willy,” Brianna threatened.
HHHobo is offline   Reply With Quote