Thread: Orgasm Dare!!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 08:06 AM   #11
MrZauberer
Baby Member

That was a hard one

I woke up at 8.10 am, had breakfast and took a shower where i used the power of the water to get me off.
When I was done I headed to university where I sat down on a handrail and moved my hips back and forth until i came - and filled my underwear. That was a risky orgasm, since other students could've caught me. Luckily I could make it to the restroom safely and cleaned my boxers.
Orgasm number three was on my way home when I passed by a school with a playground surrounded by thick bushes. Since it's holidays, I could get there unseen and look for a good hole in one of the little playground huts. Using the suntan lotion i have in my backpack as lube, I humped that hole until I orgasmed again. After cleaning the wood with sand, i hopped back over the fence and walked home.
Number four was tricky since I didn't want to use my hands yet, so I looked for something vibrating in the basement. I placed a power drill on the floor, got undressed, sat on it and let it do its work. (Damn I need to get a vibrator )
I was running out of ideas, so I looked into every drawer and every box in my appartment until I encountered a pack of small batteries and some uninsulated wire. Desperate to complete this dare, I wrapped the wire around my best piece and connected it to one of the battery. To my surprise it wasn't painful at all, but a buzzing or tickling sensation. With this on myself I sat in front of my computer, reading some arousing stories until I finally orgasmed after half an hour or so.
Looking for an idea on how to do it, I browsed getDare, when my neighbour's little brother rang on the door. The two of them have been on a sleepover party with me some weeks ago, so we've gotten pretty close. He asked if he could play with my computer so we made a deal. He lent me a hand and I came for the sixth time. Then he moved to my computer and I took a little break before I used my hands to get off the seventh time on the kitchen floor.

Relieved of having completed this dare, I have promised him that he can come over whenever he needs something.

In the beginning I didn't think a guy could do this, but voila!

Last edited by MrZauberer; 10-08-2012 at 10:46 AM.
MrZauberer is offline   Reply With Quote