View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 03:14 AM   #22
Pet Phoenix
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltage_Passion View Post
Would one be able to attach a coil to the hands of a clock? As a clock runs the minute hand goes around ones for every hour (Well all know this BUT...) If a coil were attached that means an object (Key, Knife, ect) could be put on that coil, were 1 full turn of the coil = 1 hour... like a kinky vending machine.

Think this would work?
Well i know that unless that was one of those nice little padlock keys that would break the hands/move the hands of most clocks, but yea, if you can find one with nice sturdy hands and enough space behind them then yea, i think that'd work really well, i really like that idea.. just pass a loop of even just sewing thread would do.. with a key on it, around the hand.

hehe that would be cool, cause you could put it a a quarter past and only have to wait a few minutes... or you could put it at quarter to and you'd have to wait like.. over half an hour.. and, you could make it even longer by putting it on the hour hand! when it's pointing to 12, 1, 2 or 3.. Or to 9, 10 and 11 for the absoulte longest time.

My god.. it's genious :3 Hahaa I love it, hugs and congrats to voltage passion, wish i'd have thought of that now hehe

And how did this turn into a 'vote to impale the phoenix' thread?? O.O :s >< Haha

extreme anal, pain, bondage, toys, enemas, mild cbt, non-consensual, humiliation, denial,
flagellation/spanking, crossdressing, nipple play, heavy cbt,
milking, watersports, urethral, chores, daipers, friends, public, wax/fire, e-stim
scat, worship, family
Pet Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote