Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2020, 10:30 AM   #7
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 5

Julia quickly rushed upstairs to her bathroom, still shaking from the nerves.
She turned on the shower to hot and grabbed her shaving cream and razor. Of course, she had shaved under her arms and her legs plenty of times but never had shaved her pussy before.
“How different can it be?” She asked herself.

“I’d better be quick.” She told herself as she hopped into the warm shower. Like always, she started with washing her hair. She then took her bottle of body wash and poured some in her hands, lathering it all over her body. She was clean in no time. Lastly she grabbed the shaving cream and razor, pouring a good amount of the cream into her hands before rubbing it onto her pussy mound.
As she rubbed the shaving cream onto her pussy, she noticed a tingly feeling between her legs. She had felt this before, but always just ignored it.
She then grabbed the razor, quickly removing the blonde hair between her legs.
Within a few moments, she had removed all of the hair leaving her pussy completely bald.

She got out of the shower, turning the water off. She looked at herself in the mirror, checking out her new haircut before quickly drying off and wrapping the towel around herself.
“I’d better go back downstairs.” She told herself, as rejoined her roommates in the living room.

“Hey” Julia said, walking into the living room.
“Who said you could put on a towel?” Reagan asked
“Fully nude, that was the deal.” Allie added
“I’m sorry...” Julia said, dropping the towel. Once again, her body was revealed in full to her roommates, who wasted no time eying her body up and down.

“So we were thinking” Allie said “And for your next dare... we’d like to ask you a few questions.”
“Questions?”
“Yep!” Allie answered. “We just want to get to know you a bit better and find out what kinda of a person you are. So we will both go back and forth and ask you questions and we dare you to answer them honestly. If we ever find out you lied, you will regret it. Do you understand?
Julia nodded.

“Okay then.” Reagan said. “Let’s get started. First question: are you a virgin?”
Julia shyly nodded.
“Okay” Allie said “What’s the furthest you’ve been with anybody?
“I kissed a boy once, but that was it.” Julia answered.
“Do you want to have sex with anybody” Reagan asked
“Not really.” She answered.
“Why not?” Reagan questioned.
Julia sighed. “I don’t know.. I guess I don’t even really know much about it, if I’m being honest.”
“About sex?” Allie asked
“Well I know the basics of it” Julia said “But that’s about it.”
“Okay then...” Allie said “Do you masturbate at all?
“No.” Julia said, turning bright red.
“How can they be asking me this?” She thought to herself
“Okay.” Allie said, surprised by her answer. “Do you ever get wet?”
Julia shyly nodded.
“And last question.” Reagan said. “Are you wet right now?
“No!” Julia quickly answered, turned even more red than before.
“Are you sure?...” Reagan added “Remember, don’t you dare lie to us.

Julia knew that she was cornered her. She undoubtably was wet and there was no hiding it.
“Fine.” She said “Maybe I am a little.”

“It’s nothing to be ashamed of.” Allie said “Now let’s move on to what we have planned next.”
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: