Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2020, 10:36 AM   #3
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 3

The girls arrived at home and Allie and Reagan immediately setup the table for beer pong.
“You‘ve really never played?” Allie asked Julia
“Nope.”
“It’s one of the fundamentals of being in college, you have to know how to” Reagan told her. “The rules are basic. You’re opponent gets the ball in the cup you drink, whoever eliminates all the cups first wins. I’ll let you play against Allie and I’ll do the drinking for you.

To everybody’s surprise. Julia got 3 balls in a row on her first turn.
“You’ve been holding off on us!” Allie teased

As the game went on, the girls took this as an opportunity to get to know each other better.
“Any boys back home... or girls?” Allie asked Julia
“No” she answered “I’ve not really dated much before.”
“Not had sex?”
“No”, Julia blushed
“Well that’s another fundamental of college.” Allie teased, all girls laughed.

The games went on for about another hour, until they reached a point where they were tied. Julia had won 2 games and Allie had won 2 games.
“One last tie breaker?” Allie asked Julia
“Sure.”
“I don’t know if I can drink anymore.” Reagan said
“Okay” Allie replied. “How about this... Instead of drinking for this one, we just use water but whoever loses has to do a dare the winner chooses.”
“A dare?” Julia asked
“You know... Just something stupid. C’mon it will be fun”
“Okay.” Julia agreed. “Not like I’m going to loose anyway!”
“Oh you’re on!” Allie said, as she threw the ball for the first round.

The game stayed pretty even up until the end, when Allie sunk 3 balls in a row beating Julia.
“Okay. You beat me fair and square” Julia accepted defeat.
“Good game!” Allie said “as for your dare.... hmmmmmm... how about this... Since it’s just us girls here. I dare you to get naked and stay that way the rest of the weekend”

Julia’s heart skipped a beat.
“No way” she said. The idea of doing this terrified her. Nobody had ever seen her naked before and she was always taught by her parents that her body was a private thing that nobody else should see.
“C’mon” Reagan said “You agreed to do a dare. And besides, its just us girls. We’re probably going to end up seeing each other naked at some point so might as well just get used to it now.”
Julia just stood still in terror.
“Okay.” Allie said “I’ll make a deal with you... we play one more game. If you win, we forget about the dare. But if I win, you have to do unlimited dares over the weekend. It’s up to you...”

Julia was conflicted. On one hand, she knew if she played one more game and lost, she’d probably end up doing more embarrassing dares. But she also knew she was getting pretty good at beer pong and really wanted to get out of the dare.
“Alright”. Julia said “I’ll do the rematch.”
“No backing out of it if you loose though” Allie said “Promise?”
“I promise.”

Last edited by Lushrant; 10-06-2020 at 10:41 AM.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: