View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 05:53 PM   #37
WedgiPlease

Your bullies find out that you take your morning breaks in one the single changing booths, so they wait for you to arrive, then pull you into the stall with them.

They start pulling your hair and strip you down to your underwear, where one of them says 'these aren't sissy enough for a bitch like you!" - pulling some clothing out of their bag while the other bullies laugh and start pulling on your briefs, giving you little wedgies.

You are then forced out of your briefs and into women's panties (classic no.15) and a short pink dress (no.1). "Now you look the part, cutie." One of them says, slapping your ass as hard as they can.

They both then take it in turns to hit your ass and give your underwear a tug. After wich, they decide it would be good fun to have you put your trousers and shirt back on over your new clothes, and wear them for the rest of the day. They warn that they would check later if you changed back out of your new sissy dress and panties.

Let me know if you refuse to wear your outfit for therest of the day if you wish to face an additional PM dare.

Wedgies, Bondage, Wearing Panties At Home,
Messy Wedgies/Gunging, Cum Play, Cum Eating, Scat, Wetting, Anal, Enemas

Check my likes and limits on my blog before making requests.
WedgiPlease is offline   Reply With Quote