Thread: Fiction: Ashley’s New Year’s Eve
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 02:45 AM   #25
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 15

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 15

This time the toast is for my smooth and freshly shaved pussy. We drink a couple of drinks, as the others seems to feel that I have had a too long a break from drinking.
The game then continues, and Diego and Julia strip a sock, while Robert throws his belt in the cloth pile, before I get my next six.
Julie is still drawing the dare for me, and I read my dare to the others: “Have a random person tickle your body for 15 minutes.”
“How do we find a random person?”
Natalia: “I will make some papers with names on, just a moment.” She leaves the living room and returns a couple of minutes later with another bowl of names. She shuffles them, draws a piece of paper and gives it to me.
I unfolds it: “Eva.” I am happy that it is not one of the boys. I just hope that Eva does not tickle me too much, 15 minutes are a long time.
Eva is smiling at me, and points at Robert and the camera.
I take a deep breath and stand to face the camera for another round of begging for my own humiliation: “Would you please tickle my naked body for 15 minutes?”
Eva then instructs me to lie down in the middle of the room: “Ashley – I know it might be hard for you, but please don’t resist with your hands, or kick me with your legs.”
For once someone is nice to me: “Okay, I will try my best.”
Eva: “You better – Or we will tie you up and start over.” She blinks to me.
I knew it was too good to be true. She was not nice to me, she is just warning me to be good. I hope I will manage to keep them from tying me up that would be hugely embarrassing.

Eva kneel beside me, making herself ready to tickle me, she smiles at me: “So where are your most tickling spots? We surely will find out, before this is over.”
This certainly does not comfort me. I might not be especially ticklish, however there are some spots that I hope, she does not touch.
Henry looks at Eva: “I have the stopwatch, I will start the time, as soon as you touch her body.”
Eva nods and looks back at me and my body: “Let’s get started them.”
I try to make myself ready the best I can, but I start to laugh hysterically, as Eva starts to tickle my stomach: “Hiiiiiiiiii…”
Eva moves her hands upwards to the sides of my boobs. She tickles alternately my ribs and the side of my boobs.
“HHHHHHHHiiiiiiiii…”
Eva moves, so she has a knee on each side of me. In this position she can easier control my twisting body. She looks down at my tits and nipples, and she use all ten fingertips to tickle my boobs moving into my nipples. She ends by lightly pulling my sore nipples with all fingers.
It feels so strange. It is hugely embarrassed to have someone touch my tits and nipples. It feels extremely good, as I am so horny, and my nipples are pointing straight at Eva. It hurts due to Julia’s earlier torture of my nipples. And finally it tickles: “Uhh… Mmmm… Ahhh… hihi…”
Eva’s hands find my armpits, and here she tickles me hard.
I twist and turn to try to avoid her hands, but it is all for nothing: “HHHHHHIIIIiiiiiii nnnooo stttoooppp… HHHhiiiii…”

Eva tickles my stomach, sides, tits and armpits for the next couple of minutes
It tickles a lot, and I am somewhat happy that Eva sits on me, so I do not kick her. I just don’t want to be tied up, and have the time restarted: “HHHHHHIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!”
Eva turns around. She still sits with a leg on each side of me, however she now face my legs and feet.
I get my breath again for a second, but know it is only going to last for a brief period.
Eva’s fingers are moving down my legs to my knees, she tickles them and underneath them. I am very sensitive here, and I twist my body again: “HHHIIIIIIIiiiiiii!!!!!!”
Without warning Eva suddenly jumps forward and sit on my knees. She hold my legs tight together with her own legs, while attacking my feet with her hands.
Like most people my feet are among my most ticklish spot on my body. I fight myself to stay in position, as I have an urge to sit up and stop Eva. I barely manage to do so: “HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!”
Eva tickles my feet for a long time, she knows that she has found a good spot, so she exploits this to the full: “HHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!”
I have a hard time breathing from all my laughter, but Eva just keep going: “HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!”

Henry: “Two minutes left!”
I am not sure if I am happy about that announcement. It of course mean that my torment is soon over. But it also mean that there are two minutes left – And in my current state that is a long time.
Eva let go of my feet and turn around, she kneels at my head and whispers in my ear: “Two minutes to go, it is plenty of time to tickly you at your little secret ticklish spot…”
She moves one hand along my stomach against my leg, but suddenly she turns her hand towards the middle, instead of following my leg. I feel her hand getting dangerously close to my slit.
To my fear she does not stop, she continues to move her hands further down my body, while whispering: “…I am sure that you would love me, to tickle you her at your little wet spot – Don’t you?”
She moves her index finger all the way to my slit, and she does not stop there. Eva slowly moves her finger inside my slit and all the way to my wet and erect clit. Again she whisper into my ear: “Do you really think that we have not discovered, how wet you are?”
I am in shock. But from what she say and from her action. She is touching my pussy, she feels my clit. Oh my god no, please don’t let this happen. And they know about my arousal? They know that I am wet and have been so all night. This is hugely embarrassing.
To make it all worse, Eva starts to circle her finger directly on my clit. It feels so good. It is much better then when I do it myself. However I also know how wrong this is. I try to whisper back: “No…. Not… There…. Please… Not…”
Eva ignores me and slowly lets her finger move further down my slit and into my dripping cunt. She moves it all the way in with ease. She finger fucks me a couple of times before retracting her finger again.
I cannot decide what to feel, it is good and humiliating at the same time. Eventually a little moan escapes my mouth: “Mmm…”
Eva’s finger goes all the way to my mouth, I look at it, while Eva whispers in my ear: “Come on Ashley – Lick it clean. We know you want it.”
My mouth opens, and I let Eva’s finger slip inside. I lick it clean, and Eva removes the finger again.
I wonder if she is going to proceed, but she just gets up and leaves me on the floor. I look up and see that Robert is still recording. He is currently zooming in at my open legs. I wish I could go to the garden and burrow myself.
Robert signals that he is done, and it is time for my announcement to the camera. It get up and look at the camera.
Just as I am about to talk, Eva interrupts me: “Remember to thank the camera for both the tickling dare and the last part.” She smiles all over her face.
I try to distract myself from the humiliation: “Thank you for tickling my body…” I take a short breath, and have to pull myself together to say the last part: “…And thank you for tickling my pussy… And for letting me lick my juice off your finger…”
Eva seems pleased, and we go back to the seating area. I cover my pussy with my hands all the way, and sit down crossing my legs. This was so degrading, I really hope it will all end soon.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote