Thread: Fiction: Ashley’s New Year’s Eve
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 02:45 AM   #24
peter1111
getDare Sweetheart

Target Chapter 14

Ashley’s New Year’s Eve

Chapter 14

Again we toast, this time for Marcus and my ass. It hurt to sit down, so for that reason – and only that reason, it is good that I only sit down for three rounds, until I get my next six.
I get the dare from Julia and reads it: “If you have any pubic hair, shave it all off.”
I look at the others and start to object: “No no no no… I can’t do that. Not my pubic hair, I cannot shave it… That is just too humiliating. Please…”
Eva is the one trying to get me to understand the rules this time: “Ashley, you have two options. Either you do it yourself, or we will tie you up and do it for you.”
I cross my legs and hold my hands over my pussy: “No – You cannot touch me down there, it is not right.”
Eva smiles at me: “Then do it yourself – Your choice.”
I look down at my bush, I touch it with my hands. I might have thought about shaving it off, but not in front of someone, so they can see all the details of my pussy.
Julia has a trump: “Ashley. Normally I would have said that such a mess needed to be done outside in the garden. But if you are good, then I might let you do it in the shower. And of course if we have to do it for you, it will be in the garden too.”
I look around for mercy, but I do not get any.
Julia gets up: “Now I will get the things you need. If you have not gone to Robert and the camera before I return, we will do it for you in the garden.”
I look with fear after Julia, who disappear from sight. Robert is ready with the camera, so I just need to go there and ask for it. My god no, I cannot do this. But I cannot let them do it either. What will be worst? Definitely them touching my pussy to do it.
I slowly raise and go to Robert. I look into the camera: “Please… Can I please shave my… pussy?” I have a hard time saying it, but I manage.
Julia returns a moment later, so I just made it. She smiles at me: “So did you do ask the camera? Or?”
“Yes… I did… And I will do it…”
Julia: “Good – Then let’s go to the master bathroom. It has a large bathtub.”

We all follow Julia to the bathroom, and Robert of course has the camera. I fear he is going to film it all, it will be so humiliating, if he films my most private body part, as I remove the hair protecting it from their view.
Inside the bathroom Julia guides me to the bathtub. It is huge, I crawl inside and sit down. I look up at the others, and soon I am encouraged to spread my legs, which I do.
Julia gives me the shaving cream and razor: “Here – Do you want a scissor to take the worst part of you bush?”
I am not sure, but I guess it would be a good idea: “Yes, I think so.”
Julia: “I believe you are right. It would take a while for the razor.” She finds a scissor and gives it to me.
I take it in my hand and slowly I begin to cut my pubic hair. I am very careful, I obviously do not want to cut myself down there.
My slit is slowly getting more and more visible, as I cut of the hair. Eventually I give up and put the scissor away. I look down in front of my in the bathtub, there is a lot of my brown hair in there.
I get the shaving cream and rub it firmly into the remains of my pubic hair. I make sure that it is covered completely, and during the process, I also rub my slit and clit a bit. It feels good, as I am still so horny, however this is not the time and place for any kind of masturbation – I luckily manage to stop myself.
I take the razor and slowly shave my hair above my slit. I am glad that I can start away from my pussy, as I am quite nervous from cutting myself. My state of drunkenness does not help me, I just hope that it will not make me careless.
I shave the side of my pussy, and now only have the most difficult and dangerous parts – The hair around and on my outer pussy lips.
I have to pull my lips to shave them, it is so embarrassing. However I manage to shave them without any incidences. I look down at the result, it looks okay. I wash off the hair and cream, it looks pretty good.

Diego gets closer and points at my left side: “You missed a spot.”
I move my hands to the place where Diego has pointed, and I have to agree. I add some shaving cream and shave it off. Again I rinse my pussy with water, it looks so different without the huge bush.
Natalia now gets close to me, and she moves her hand to my pussy.
I stop her: “No – Wait… What are you doing?”
Natalia looks at me: “I just check that it is done.”
“No please…” I am so not ready to let anyone touch my pussy.
Natalia: “Okay, than I vote for not done, and you have to shave it again. You know that your skin will be very sore eventually?”
I consider Natalia’s words. She might be right, it is not good for the skin to continue to shave it, and I might risk to cut myself. I have to let her touch me, Oh no – I already hate it: “Okay then…”
Natalia plays with me, she probably think I deserve it: “Okay what?”
“Please check if my pussy is well shaved…”
Natalia moves her hand to my pussy and caress it with the back of her hand: “Seems good, smooth as a baby.”
Just as I think she is done, she pulls my left pussy lip put, and with the finger on her other hand, she caress the outside of it: “Also okay.”
“Uuhhhh...”
Before I can protest, she lets go again: “I will say Ashley has completed the dare.”
Robert moves close to me with the camera, to take some close up video. Then he turns the camera to my face.
I know what I am supposed to do, but it is so hard this time: “Thanks… For letting me shave my… pussy…”
I can see that Robert is not so pleased this time, but he lets it go.
We then all go back to the living room.
peter1111 is offline   Reply With Quote