Thread: Fiction: Caroline becomes a Sex Slave
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 12:34 PM   #45
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

We finished our dinner and picked out our desert. We shared the homemade cheese cake and the warm double chocolate brownie.

We still had some time before the show so I asked if we could all play one round of truth or dare. Each person could chose one truth or dare to one person.

Everyone agreed and I was about to pick Kate to go first when our waitress who’s name was Ashley said how about I go first...
I don’t want to be rude but I couldn’t help but over hear what you guys are talking about. If you want me to go I can.

Ashley was slightly taller than the other girls. Her black silky dress showed off her curves and beautiful breast. She had on large hoop rings and she painted her finger nails black.

We all looked shocked but I said you can play one round but after that we must be going. But first you are the only female wearing any panties I think it would only be fair to the rest of the girls if you give me yours.

How do you know I am not wearing any, Ashley said. She started to blush more than likely thinking what did I get myself into.

I can tell your pantie line is right about their. I placed my hand on her side and ran my finger along the line. And it’s a very skimpy g-string thong.

Ashley turned red and lifted her dress. She bent down slightly facing me and with her thumb she pulled down a very thin white g-string thong. She let it swing in front of me and I caught it and noticed it was very damp.

My turn first right? I have a question for her, pointing out Caroline. I have a two part question. What is your biggest sexual fantasy and what is the kinkiest thing you have ever done?

Well, my sexual fantasy is to be capture by a group of 3 hot women and be their sexual servant for life. And as far as the kinky thing I have been locked up in chains in my basement and I was controlled by my female friend.

Going around the table, Caroline you go next I said.

Lyndsay, I dare you to go over to Kate and see how many fingers you can insert in her pussy than lick her juices off.

In the position Kate was in it was difficult to see what was going on. Lyndsay had to kneel down. Luckly our table was out of view of anyone else with the exception of the people at our table. She went down for about three minutes and Kate already started breathing heavy.

I could only put 3 fingers in the way she is sitting. Lyndsay said just before putting her three fingers in her mouth.

Lyndsay your turn!

I want to see Ashley pull down her dress.

Kate interrupted her and said mine is for her to and will go well with yours as well. I want to have whatever you have underneath that dress.

She was completely shocked now. I can’t do that,I might get fired!

A deal is a deal and if you do it fast in that corner over there no one else but us will see.

Slowly she walked to the corner and released each side of her dress. It fell just above her waist line to reveal a black corset, with pink thread outlining some of the curves.

I am going to need help getting this off, she asked.

Caroline help her. We all watched as Caroline helping her remove her sexy lingerie.

I have to ask what size are your breast?

34D and they are natural she said very nervously.

Caroline gave Kate the corset. And Ashley gave a little squeeze on her tits that her nipples popped between her fingers. She than lifted her dress and put it back on.

Perfect my turn last. Ashley this is my number and we are going to be taking your panties and bra with us and I want a report of how many guys you can catch tonight looking down you shirt. If you catch them doing it you need to make it clear to them that its okay for them to look. Tonight after your shift you must send me a detailed report.

Ashley can you get our check please. She returned later and bent down slightly clearly revealing her breast and said How does this look, Sir?

In that position you could see her areola and maybe the start of her nipple.

Perfect! Hang on one second, I asked and glanced at to see our bill $559. $750 for the great meal and amazing show.

Ladies it’s time to leave.

Last edited by ShawnC; 06-30-2012 at 12:56 PM.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote