Thread: Underage Slaves
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:10 AM   #14
d0rf47

Send a message via ICQ to d0rf47 Send a message via Yahoo to d0rf47

Quote:
Originally Posted by donkeyboy View Post
I can see both sides of the arguement. I have seen U18s posting in threads entitled such things as 'msn address list,' I think this is wrong, since any wierdo could contact them without the option of reporting abuse. Yes, you can block on msn, but isn't it a better idea not to advertise You'r msn addy. And as for the minors with sex toys; how are these people getting them? Surely sex shops would laugh you out the door if you even walked in, and can U18s get them online? I thought junior bank accounts couldn't work online. Also, some sex toys are expensive, right? Why are minors wasting their pocket money on £40 vibes? However if these minors want to, live and let live. As long as they stay safe online and off, who cares?
why does everyone insist on treating people under 18 like they're little children. even people over 18 can still be little kids. just because you pass some magic number doesnt mean you're a different person than you were the day before. its just a guide line for the general age. 16-17 year olds aren't as young as they used too seem. i was into more hardcore thing at that age than most people i know at university.
[of unknown origin]

Likes: crossdressing, anal, oral, humiliation, submission, toys
will do: mild cbt, denial,
wont: atm, scat , blood,