View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 07:42 AM   #30
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default Question?

Reference RedaDare and Boyhotwonder

THEBOYHOTWONDER: Your writeing wuch a good story where did you get the idea?

RedaDare: Good question....from experience maybe???

Most of the story so far has actually happened however not in just 1 game and the peoples details have been changed; I have played several Strip Poker Games with friends. However not ALL is true (unfortunately lol)

Parts of the story are made up from (fantasies etc) Not all of the people in the story exist in real life (personality / truth and dares have been changed with ones set for others in my real Strip Poker Games) The main reason for this is to let me expand the story in the future if I so wish (and people would like story to continue) All names have changed except for 2 (as friends wished for names to be in story). In real life I am very much like one of the characters (personality, have done there truth / dares etc (Not looks). (Please don’t ask who, because I will not tell as it may spoil the story, so use your imagination)

Thank you everyone for all your positive feedback.

Woooow, 3 Thanks, 9 different people leaving a reply and over 4000 views and the story only started 5 Days ago. Thank you everyone

Ps: a results chart has been added to the last chapter, so people can easily see the Poker Results.

If anyone has any further questions or would like to leave feedback, it is much appreciated.

THANK YOU

FROM RACHEL

THE STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST PART 9 WILL BE UP SHORTLY.

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote