Old 09-08-2010, 04:18 AM   #25
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default the dare and continuation of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

As promised here is the next part of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

Here's a table of results so far

Attachment 1225

Part 8 (STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST)
“Ok” said David, I Dare you to sleep naked tonight, O.K that’s easy said Adam. Can I have my chip now? John said “seeing as though there is no way of doing the dare at the moment, you may have a chip as long as you promise to do it. There will be a server punishment if not.

“Truth or dare” asked Dani with a smirk. Adam saw this and decided Truth. “Have you ever fantasised or masturbated thinking of your sisters” Adam blushed and quietly said “yes”. Yes what, have you fantasised or masturbated Dani asked. “Both, I have done both” Adam responded

“Did you know anything about this” asked Dani while looking at Laura and Sarah. Both girls shook their heads while blushing. “I wonder what he fantasies about?” remarked David.

Round 10
Laura won and was mighty relieved that she was still wearing all her clothing. John lost the game and now had 0 chips remaining; Sarah was 5th for the 3rd game in a row.

Round11
This round was won by John who had 5 Diamonds (Flush), Sarah lost with only a 7 high and David was 5th with a pair of two’s. As John was the winner he had the job of taking off Sarah’s Shoes.

John and Laura were now the only people who were still wearing all of their original clothing.

Round 12
Adam won round 12 taking him to 2 chips. Laura was 6th and John was 5th they were both now with no chips left.

Round 13
Won by Sarah with a lucky four of a kind (4 x Jacks). Adam was last and was again looking nervous. Dani was 5th. The game was looking interesting; the only person with any chips left was Sarah who had 1 chip. Whoever lost the next round was guaranteed to lose an item of clothing and possibly 2.

Round 14
Laura won this round and new she would get the pleasure in stripping someone of something. John lost and had to lose 2 items, he chose his shoes and socks that Laura removed for him. Sarah was 5th and now had 0 chips remaining.

After the next round we will have a 10 minute break, everyone must remain clothed as they are during the break, “is that understood” John told the group.

Round 15
Adam lost this round and instantly knew he would have to decide on 2 items of clothing to remove but who would be removing them. Sarah won the round and would have this pleasure, while Laura was 5th.

“Adam have you decided” asked John. “Yes remove my Jeans and T Shirt Sarah”. Sarah moved over to Adam and pulled his top over his head leaving him bare chest. She then slowly unfastened her brothers Jeans and pulled them of his legs. “Was this part of your fantasy” Sarah asked Adam, making him go red in the face. “It’s never been before, but may be in the future” he said smugly. Everyone was now staring at Adam in only his medium Black Kelvin Classic Boxers. “Wooow, you look good” commented Dani.

Time for the break said John disappearing out of the room still wearing his Jeans, Underwear, T Shirt and Sweatshirt.

The current order of play was:
1st- Laura = fully clothed (0 chips)
2nd - Sarah = no shoes (1 chip)
= 3rd - John / David / Dani = no shoes or socks (0 chips)
6th – Adam = only boxers (0 chips)

Who was going to lose and have the mysterious forfeit. Would there be a further twist? Keep reading to find out?

To be continued ............

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote