View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 06:46 AM   #10
321tt
Distinguished Member

General questions:
Is it more embarrassing for a male or female to go to a sex shop? No idea, I think that ladies are in general more easy-going.
Is it more embarrassing to have a male or a female as a shop clerk? More embarassing probably the other sex (female clerk for a male client and vice versa), but I don't know.
Is it more embarrassing for a man to buy dildos/vibrators or for a woman? For a man certainly. It's still socially more acceptable for a woman to use insertable toys than for a man.
Is it more embarrassing for a man to buy bondage gear or for a woman? I think it's quite equal.
Which is more embarrassing buying panties or stocking as a guy? Stockings certainly.

Personal questions:
Have you ever been to a sex shop? Yes, many times, actually.
Do you/Would you get embarrassed when entering the store? Not anymore really.
Do you/Would you get embarrassed when asking the clerk to help you find a toy (dildo, vibe,...)? I used to. Recently, I'm quite ok with it.
Do you/Would you get embarrassed when buying panties or stockings? [B]Basically yes, but sort of on purpose. I enjoy this sort of embarrassment./B]
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote