Thread: Fiction: The transformation of a Pig
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 05:58 PM   #3
Wagen1988

Default The transformation of a Pig

Part 2

"I have developed a method of training fat piggy's like you into healthy, fit, happy and obedient women. The method is a long process that involves stripping away the old you that has gotten you to this point and creating a new you from scratch. Stripping the old you away will be accomplished by breaking you down mentally and physically. Your dignity will be taken through humiliation and degradation. Your life will be strictly regimented from when and what you may eat, to your sleep schedule and even when you may use the bathroom. You will hand over to me control of every aspect of your life since you have proven to not be able to conduct yourself like a person, only a piggy. You will be punished for any and all infraction no matter the size. Once you have been broken down to a empty vessel ready to be molded, you will be taught a new way to live. How to get joy out of pleasing other. How to have self restraint and how to control your impulses which lead to over eating and chasing away those around you, along with many other issues. This method can only be properly implemented in person although can be started online. This is a long process and can take between 6 months to a year. Answer the questions below to apply for training."

Trembling as she finishes the message Abby can barley put into though let alone words what she is feeling. So much of what she has just read has never entered her mind before yet it feels like its always resided there none the less. This idea of happiness though service doesn't compute with her life or what she's been taught, though there is a feeling in her bones it the true path. Abby would lash out and scream at anyone who would try and slight her so the idea of be humiliated or degraded is not anything to be humor, right? But the ideas of what that might entail race into Abby's mind like water to a drain. She imagines having to wait on someone as they eat or even massage
and kiss their feet(how quaint she was). Never having cared about commitments, being punished for not doing as she says is an idea that is too far away for Abby to really grasp. The idea excites her but it all seems like some far off fantasy.

"Having my entire life regimented and scheduled for me?" she thought it was something that couldn't happen. "The questions!!"

Having briefly slipped into thought about what was laid out for her, Abby realized she hadn't read the questions.

Basic information:
1. Name - Abby
2. Height - 5'3"
3. Weight - 190lb
4. Location - Pittsburgh
5. Employment - Manager of grocery store
6. Living Situation - studio apartment

7. Current exercise routine -

"hmmmmm" Abby thought "How long has it been since I've went for a walk"

In that moment it became apparent she could not remember the last time she did any kind of physical activity. Again she found herself head in hands sobbing at what she has become.

7. Current exercise routine - none
8. Daily Diet -

Abby continues to answer questions about her health and food, the whole time making her focus on and put into writing what a slob she had become.
Twinkies, skittles, cookies, cakes, pies, ice cream,... it went on and on. The the questions turned to her personal life.

20. When did your last serious relationship end? - 5 years ago
21. Why did it end? - he left me
22. How long had you been together? - 5 years
23. How many people had you slept with before? - 5
24. How many have you since? - 35

"Thirty-five men since Tom left me." Abby whispered aloud

That was the last question.
Wagen1988 is offline   Reply With Quote