View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 03:57 PM   #1
subDanni

Default My start (little slow story)

In my previous living arrangement I was always able to live out some of my secret fetish fantasies online, as I was living alone in my apartment. My fetishes was the main reason I didn't want to rent out my spare bedroom to any of my friends, or strangers, obviously. But after a close female friend of mine was kicked out of her boyfriends apartment after they broke up, all this was about to change. She was a student and didn't have a job, and therefore had very little money. We had been friends for many years. I considered her to be one of my closest female friends. Not that I had many female friends, but I felt she was a person I could trust. When she told me about her situation I quickly considered the option of letting her live at my place, for a while at least. Her only options was to live on the couch at some of her student friends, so after a little consideration I offered her to stay at my place. In my spare bedroom, until she figured out what to do. I knew she wasn't able to pay, but I didn't mind. Since I'd never rented out my spare bedroom, it wasn't like I was losing money. The only problem was that now I couldn't do all the perverted things I usually did with my dominating friends I had online. I would also have to hide all my fetish equipment a little better. Another concern was that I thought she was really hot. She was the kind of girl I sometimes fantasized about and also the kind of girl that have a lot of sexy clothes. Having her live at my place would give me the opportunity to go through her stuff. Particularly her underwear. Maybe she had sex-toys, like for example a dildo. This was something I never should do, but it would be hard to resist. Nevertheless, since this was just a temporary solution I would have to manage and don't do anything stupid.

She started living at my place in the beginning of the week, but since I was gone on a work related trip we wasn't able to catch up before Friday, in the afternoon. And not for long as she was going out for drinks with some of her friends. After she'd left I went to the living room to watch TV. I didn't have any plans and it didn't take long before I wanted to go into her room and poke around. I tried to resist, but it was hard. I wanted to sniff her underwear, and also wear them. I decided to invite some friends over to get my mind on other things. We watched movies for a few hours until I got a message from my new roommate. It was late and she had lost the last bus back home and could not afford a taxi. She asked if I could pick her up. I said yes, pretending that I didn't wanted to, but I actually didn't mind. My friends went home and I went to pick her up with my car. On the car ride home she apologized several times for having me pick her up. It was noticeable that she'd had some drinks, but she wasn't drunk. When we got back to my apartment I asked her if she wanted something to eat and drink: “You should eat something and drink some water so you don't get a hangover. I can make you something”, I said. “Oh, thank you. You are so kind”, she answered and sat down on the sofa in my living room. I brought her a glass of water and sat down in the sofa. “You don't want to sit next to me?”, she asked with a little laugh in her voice. “Yes of course”, I said and sat down next to her. “I think it will take me some time to find an affordable place I can live for myself. Right now I'm almost broke”, she said. “That's ok, take the time you need. It's no rush. Besides, it's nice to have some company”, I replied. “You are too kind to let me live her for free. I wish it was something I could do to repay you”, she said as she touched my thigh with her left hand and gave me a sexy look. “I don't know where you are going with this. It feels wrong to take advantage of your situation. I just want to help a friend out”, I said. “Oh, I just think you deserve a reward for all the things you do for me”, she said and moved her hand up to my crotch, and continued, “at least let me give you a little lap dance, that's harmful”. I got very excited, but managed to answer that it was OK. She stood up, she was wearing black and tight leather pants, sexy high heels and a sexy white top. She started to dance a little for me. With her ass in my direction. It was very sexy. I could see that she was wearing a black bra. I figured she wore a sexy black thong under her pants. She then turned around and sat down on my lap with her breasts very close to my face. I got very excited and my penis became erect. She grabbed my hands and put them on her breasts and smiled at me. “I noticed that you are getting excited down there”, she said. “Yes it's hard not to. You are very hot”, I answered. As I sat there, I didn't thought about fucking her. I thought about how much I wanted her to dominate me. I wanted to be her submissive. “You know. I could take care of that”, she said as she smiled and put her tongue out in a sexy way, implying she could give me a blow job. “You really don't have to. I feel that I take advantage of you”, I answered, even though I wouldn't mind her taking care of my boner. “Well, isn't there anything I can do to repay you?”, she asked. I started thinking. She was a person I trusted and she was very open minded. She once told me she'd had a boyfriend who had a feet fetish. When she told me about it she said it wasn't a big deal for her. Having this in mind I really considered asking her if she wanted to hold the key to my chastity device. In my horny state of mind that was a harmful request, but regardless, it was hard to ask. “Well, there is one thing I want to ask, but I'm not sure if I dare”, I answered as I moved my hands from her breasts to her legs. “Oh, just ask, I wont tell anyone. But I can say right now that I don't do anal”, she answered. “No it's nothing like that. I just have a strange fetish”, I said. “Oh...Well, what is it? Now you get me curious”, she replied. I paused, but decided to ask,“Well, I like to wear a chastity on my penis. Have you heard about that fetish before?”, I said. “Yes I've heard a little about that, why do you want that?”, she asked. “Well, I get turned on by not being able to masturbate, especially if a sexy girl like you have the key. I think it's the giving up control part that turns me on. I've worn it before, but never longer than one week. That's about how long I want you to have the key.”, I said. “So I just hold the key to the thing?”, she asked. “Yes, and no matter how much I ask you for it back you must not give it back before”, I answered. “Well, this could be interesting, but doesn't it hurt?”, she asked. “Only when I get really turned on and my penis try to get erect, but that's a part of what turns me on about it”, I answered. I was really excited now and said;”But promise you wont tell anyone. Is it ok if I put it on know?”. “Yes, I want you to. And I wont tell anybody. Maybe I can make the food and you can get your device on”, she replied and stood up and went to the kitchen. “Yes”, I said with an exciting voice. I went to my storage room and got the chastity device. When I got back to my apartment I went to the bathroom to take it on. Suddenly she knocked on the door, “the food is ready”, she said. “I'm coming, just give me a minute”, I answered as I put the lock on the device. I got out of the bathroom. “Here is the key”, I said and gave her the two keys to the chastity. “Well, I want to see it”, she answered. “Really? It's a little embarrassing”, I said. “Come on, I want to see my locked up penis”, she said with a smile on her face. I noticed she called it her penis. I liked that. I pulled my pants and boxers down. She gently touched the cage with her finger tips, and then my balls. I gasped as she gently stroked my balls. “Hehe, I think this will be a hard week for you”, she said. “Yes, but it's important that you are strict and don't give me the key too early”, I answered. “As you wish”, she answered. We went to the kitchen. “So, let me ask you. You said you've worn it for a week before. Where did you leave the key then?”, she asked. “I used a numeric plastic lock for someone to control it online. I had to send photos every day to show that the number on the lock was the same. I could just take it off if I wanted, though. Which I eventually did.”, I answered and continued. “But now we use a real lock and I can't get out before you want me to”. “I see, so you have a little experience. Was it planned one week with this online friend of yours?”, she asked. “No, but I cracked after one week. And it wasn't that exciting when I knew I could take it off when I wanted”, I replied. “It seems to me that you don't want to know when I'll let you out”, she said with a smile on her face. “You're right, but I want it to last more than just a few days”, I replied. “Oh, it will”, she said. I got a little suspicious, but I figured she was joking around. The way I knew her she would let me out next Friday. I thought about the situation I was in. Even though this was a really small part of all the things I'm into it was nice to for the first time involve a real person in my submissive fetishes. Someone I didn't met online.
subDanni is offline   Reply With Quote