View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 03:57 PM   #29
chatrelyt77

Emily re-entered the room and attracted the attention of the group, everyone simply thinking about what they had done to her knowing that she had no idea it was them. Emily felt a little rush knowing that half the group had now seen her naked. She smiled sweetly and said “Who’s next?”

“I’ll go” Austin said “They can’t all be as bad as Emily’s” Austin reached into the bag and read aloud.
“swap clothing with a player, chosen at random. Both players must change in front of each other” Austin smiled “See, not so bad”

Marcela was the only member completely naked. Lyndsey was wearing only jeans. Bryce and Taylor were in just boxers, and the other girls were fully clothed. Lizzy pulled up a random number generator and assigned each person a number. The generator picked Bryce.

“Could’ve been worse” Austin shrugged it off, looking at Marcela and mentally thanking the generator for not making him strip naked. Austin and Bryce stepped into the next room and traded clothes. Bryce came out fully clothed, in slightly baggy clothing, as he was slimmer than Austin. Austin followed, now just wearing Bryce’s boxers and sporting a clear erection. He sat down and covered with his hands.

Sam, the last to do a dare, walked up and drew from the bag. She read aloud “You must enter into any sidebets in the next game” she smiled “I would’ve done that anyway, let’s go!”

The next game was between the Miami Dolphins and the Oakland Raiders. Miami was a decent team, with mediocre QB Ryan Tannehill, while Oakland had up and coming Quarterback Derek Carr but not much else. Taylor liked the dolphins while Samantha liked the Raiders.

“This match up isn’t very fair, since my raiders aren’t very good this year” Said Samantha “So I think I should only have to do a dare if the dolphins win by more than 10 points.”

Tyler thought about it “Not a bad idea, but how about this. If your Raiders win, I have to do a dare for every 5 points you win by. If my dolphins win, you have to do 2 dares for every 10 points they win by. That way you’re off the hook if we win by less than 10, but if we win by more you’re in big trouble”

“Deal” Samantha smiled “that means my Raiders only need to win by 5. Now we need the group dare”

“What about rushing touchdowns?” Austin suggested “Both teams are pretty even for rushing. Raiders have Latavius Murray and Darren McFaddon, but Dolphins have Lamar Miller and Knowshon Moreno” The group agreed and split up Lizzy, Austin and Bryce sided with Samantha while Emily, Marcela and Lyndsey sided with Taylor.

“Ok so one dare each per rushing touchdown, or one per team?” Asked Bryce.

“Per team” suggested Samantha “Otherwise we’re doing way too many per game. Especially if we want to add in a side dare later”

The group agreed and the game started. The group was now very comfortable with each other, so Taylor and Austin stopped covering as much, Lyndsey left her tits showing, and Marcela was only really covering her vagina.

The Dolphins started off strong with Ryan Tannehill rushing for a touchdown. That meant team Raiders would receive one dare. The raiders responded quickly with a fieldgoal and a passing touchdown before the half ended. At half the score was 10-7 with the Raiders winning. If the game ended now there would only be one dare, by somebody on the Raiders team.

“We definitely need a sidebet” said Lizzy, still on a rush from last game when she won everything. “How about passing yards? Each QB has about 100 yards so far. I bet Tannehill will out-throw Carr by at least 50 yards by the end of the game.”

“No way” said Sam “Carr’s got this. I’m in. If Tannehill out-throws Carr by 50 yards I’ll do a dare. For every 50 extra I’ll do another, but if Carr outhrows Tannehill at all you have to do one, plus an extra for each 50 yards he out-throws him by.”

“You’re on” smiled Lizzy “Who else is in?” Nobody raised their hands, as everyone knew there was still another game to go, and the entirety of team Raiders had a shot at doing a dare already. Finally Emily raised her hand, still being aroused from her last dare “I’ll join”

Emily thought about it. Carr was a rookie, and had already thrown an interception. She decided to go with the safer choice. “I’ll take Tannehill”

“Good choice” said Lizzy, walking over and sitting by Emily “Play ball!”

The game resumed and immediately the dolphins gained the advantage. Lamar Miller ran for back to back touchdowns, meaning two more dares for team Raiders. Early in the 4th quarter the Raiders managed to kick a field goal, putting the dolphins up by 8. But the dolphins caught fire again at the end of the game and scored a passing touchdown, and another running touchdown, this time from Knowshon Moreno. The Raiders were down by 22 with 3 minutes left. All Sam needed was a field goal and her main dare total would drop from 4 to 2. Derek Carr threw well, with two long passing plays, but right at the end of the drive he fumbled the ball, and the game was over.
The Raiders had lost by 22, meaning Sam had to do 4 dares. In addition, the dolphins had scored 4 rushing touchdowns, so team Raiders (Lizzy, Austin, Bryce and Samantha) had to do a total of 4 dares. Lastly, despite the loss, Carr’s last drive mixed with the Dolphins rushing so heavily led to Carr out-throwing Tannehill by 173 yards, which meant 4 more dares each for Lizzy and Emily.

Taylor, who avoided any sort of punishment, sat next to the topless Lyndsey and smiled “well that ended up being an eventful round after all. I guess Sam starts?”

Sam looked at Bryce, who gave her a quick kiss and a smile, then gestured towards the bag. “Fine, let’s just get this over with.” She stood up and reached in.

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Supernatural dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111497
The Betting Club http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148775
chatrelyt77 is offline   Reply With Quote