View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 07:21 AM   #24
chatrelyt77

Hey guys, I'm going to try starting up the story again. Hope you enjoy.

Marcela read the dare aloud

“Give a strip tease to the group member wearing the least amount of clothing. Strip down to just underwear. You may not put the rest of your clothes back on until the end of the game.”

Marcela’s face immediately turned bright red. She had gotten away completely unscathed last week, so this would be her first big action. Since she had already stripped out of her underwear, this dare would leave her completely naked. She looked around evaluating her choices. Taylor, Bryce and Lyndsey had the least amounts of clothes on. Lyndsey would make her least nervous, but Bryce and Taylor would be the more daring exciting choice. In the end she decided to play it safe.

“Lyndsey” Marcela said nervously. “I pick Lyndsey

Lyndsey smiled encouragingly and walked over to a chair, still covering her chest slightly with one arm.

Lizzy turned on some music and said “You have one minute. Ready go!”

Marcela slowly began strutting towards Lyndsey, gyrating her hips as she walked. The boys began cat calling, which somehow made Marcela more confident. She turned and bent down, revealing her ass to the rest of the group, before slowly standing, running her hand along her smooth leg.

She turned back towards Lyndsey and slowly started to unzip her jacket. Lyndsey, now distracted by the show, had completely stopped covering her breasts, too enthralled by her friend. Once the jacket was mostly unzipped, Marcela slowly revealed a single breast with a caramel colored nipple. She played with the nipple lightly before deciding to just get it over with. She unzipped the jacket the rest of the way and let it fly open, baring her front to the room. She then sat down on Lyndsey’s lap, their breasts inches away, and slowly slipped her jacked off her arms. She swung the jacket around her head like a cowgirl riding a bull, grinding lightly onto Lyndsey as she did so. Just as she threw the jacket off to the side, the timer rang.

Marcela immediately turned bright red again. She had lost herself in the thrill of the moment. She was suddenly aware of where she was, naked and straddling Lyndsey. She quickly climbed off and covered herself up with her hands.

The whole room burst into applause. “Where did that come from?” asked Austin, clearly very pleased.

Marcela smiled, gaining some of her confidence back “I have no idea, just got lost in the moment I guess.”

“That was great Marcela” Lizzy interjected “but we’ve still got a few more dares to go” she smiled looking at Emily, Sam and Austin. “Who’s next?”

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Supernatural dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111497
The Betting Club http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148775
chatrelyt77 is offline   Reply With Quote