View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 03:14 AM   #4
skrote
getDare Sweetheart

Is there anyone out there that will take in a submissive with such limits?

D/s stands for domination/submission, not domination/slave. In the BDSM lifestyle the mantra is "Safe, Sane, Consensual" It is all about respecting another persons limits. I know it might not seem like it online, but quite a bit of BDSM play does not even need to involve penetration.

At play parties (A gathering of several people who want to participate in BDSM activities) often times there is a strict no penetration rule anyway. Of course this is real life, but if it can be respected in person, I can't imagine it would not be respected online.

Even if I do find someone, is it still considered a d/s relationship? In my opinion yes, but of course everyone's definition of that is different so it will vary by person. So my opinion is that I believe you can find someone that will respect your limits, and since you are still submitting to them, I would consider it a D/s Relationship

From the point of a dominant, how would you feel if you cannot incorporate those elements into the play? I'm a switch, but I would say I'm more the submissive so I don't think I'm the best one to answer that. But from the flip side, if someone had a limit about administering spankings, but it was something I enjoyed, I would not "dump" them or not pursue the BDSM dynamic.

I hope this helps you on your search

Punishments: Writing Lines, corner time, Holding positions for periods of time, the electric paddle , no touching/stimulation

Soft limits: Public Humiliation, feminization, Figging, Piss

Hard limits: Scat, Vomit, modification. Public Exposure, Blood Play

PM Dares Doubled through 3/30

Last orgasm Sept 17, 2015
Next chance to orgasm July 16 2016

Current stats:
Add to my punishment
Pending punishments from the thread.
skrote is offline   Reply With Quote