View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 03:11 PM   #17
chatrelyt77

Sorry for the long delays between parts, I'm very inconsistent with my writing.

The group quickly adjusted to this shift in the atmosphere and were back to speaking comfortably and laughing in no time. Lizzy got a blanket that she was using to cover her top half now, and Lyndsey was being very careful with her sweatshirt, so the boys erections died down, though every once in a while someone would slip up and give one of the boys a peek. Once when Lyndsey was shifting positions she gave Taylor a good view of her pussy, and he could have sworn she gave him a little wink as she did this. Maybe it was all in his head though.

The group talked about the week, ate pizza and just chilled as the clock creeped towards the time of the game. Taylor and Emily began to shift more in their seats. They knew that they would have to come up with a good bet for the game, but both were afraid of losing. Taylor was betting on the Saints, a solid team who had had some offseason trouble, and Emily was betting on the Redskins, a team who had been bad previously but had just added a new quarterback who could be a big playmaker.

Taylor was especially concerned as he had already lost his shirt and sweatshirt. He only had 2 items left to lose, so he needed to be careful.

Finally Austin, eager to get on to the fun stuff, said "Alright, betting time, what's it going to be guys?"

"well" said Emily "since this is our first day ever doing this, can we keep it simple? just stripping more?"

"Sounds good to me" said Taylor " how about loser strips one item?"

"That's not fair!" interrupted Sam, "I stripped more than that last game, and I wasn't even part of the bet!"

"Fine" said Taylor "We'll do Lyndsey's rules from the last bet, one item for every 5 points, but lets do a side bet too like last time, that was a lot of fun."

Faces turned to Lyndsey and Lizzy who were the least dressed of the group, but both seemed excited by the idea.

"Lets do quarterbacks again, since both are supposed to be so good. Who thinks Drew Brees will throw more touchdowns?"

Taylor, Samantha, Bryce and Lyndsey raised their hands

"and RG3?"

Emily, Marcela, Austin and Lizzy raised their hands

"Ok so do we just want to do one item for every touchdown?" she asked?

"Lets make it a team thing!" said Sam "And do touchdowns and interceptions. Me, Emily, Marcela and Lizzy can be a team, and you four can be one. For every touchdown we get, we get to choose one person from your team to strip an item, and for each interception you get, we get to choose another."

"Sounds good to me" said Austin "but lets not enforce it til the end, after we see how much Taylor or Emily has to strip. Also, since its the last game, lets make things interesting. In order to get items back to wear home, a person must do a dare given by someone who beat them in the game." Austin said with a mischievous look.

Everyone was worried about these dares, but also excited at the prospect of daring others, so they agreed to this deal.

Shortly after, the group gathered around the tv, as the game started that would decide their fate for the night.

Switch leaning dominant

Check out my stories:
Supernatural dares http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=111497
The Betting Club http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=148775
chatrelyt77 is offline   Reply With Quote