View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #10
New and Shy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleMaster View Post
I look around the room and see three pairs of eyes looking back at me. Dan looks as nervious as I feel, Pam is brimming with excitement and Tara still has a sparkel in her eyes. "What did Pam just whisper to you," ask Tara in a hushed tone. Did she already know?

"She told me it was my turn to take off a piece of clothing," the words spilling out before I had realised their meaning. I noticed Pam blushed slightly, but said nothing. No one moved; clearly they were waiting for me.

I had to descide quickly if I was going to follow my wife's instructions.

Option 1: I stand up and undo my belt, unzip my fly and pull down my blue jeans.

Option 2: I say "I'll do it only on one condition..."
I stood up and undid my belt, unzipped my fly and pulled down my blue jeans. I was aroused but the nervousness of the situation kept me from being fully erect. I figured out that it was Dan's turn next; Tara had removed her bra, Pam her panties, me my jeans, and now Dan. It was then that I realized that Tara had started the game to cover for her missing bra. When Pam and Dan noticed, she covered by starting the game. I could see it in her eyes whenever we made eye contact.

Dan proceeded to remove his shirt and the next round began. Tara wanted to remove her pants but Dan wanted her to remove her shirt and show her breasts since she was without her bra.

Option 1: Dan and Tara get into a fight that ends the game and I go to console her.

Option 2: Tara brings out some dice and says "Let's let fate decide"
New and Shy is offline   Reply With Quote