View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:38 PM   #8
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by New and Shy View Post

Option 1: Tara finds a reason to bend down around me the rest of the night; giving me free looks at her bare chest.

Option 2: Tara acts as though nothing has changed but everybody else there notices she no longer has a bra on.
By the time that I went back inside, Tara had refilled her glass and had joined Dan and Pam in the front room where they were laughing at some story Dan was telling. Pam flashed me an odd smile, looked briefly in the direction of Tara who was sitting on the floor in front of the fireplace, and then met my eyes again. The expression on her face said "what's going on?" It was obvious that she and Dan had noticed, it would have been impossible to miss, Tara's change in attire.

I sat in the rocker, hoping to have a nice view up Pam's skirt, but Pam rose from the sofa and crossed the room towards the kitchen. I had assumed she was going to refil her glass, but when she returned to the room the level of wine in her glass was unchanged, and she stopped and wispered in my ear.

"I guess we are playing some kind of stripping game" she said quietly with her lips barely touching my ear. "I've taken my panties off and left them on the counter in the kitchen.

Option 1: Pam tells me that it is my turn to remove one piece of clothing.

Option 2: Pam tells me that I need to go to the kitchen, take my underwear off and put her panties on.
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote