View Single Post
Old 06-29-2014, 08:16 PM   #8
OliMor

Chapter 4

This is gonna be a short chapter that fills in the bits you've missed, this chapter takes place in Nicks P.o.v just after the group arived.

"We started by making rules... No photos and videos, If an other persons dare involes you you must participate, if you refuse to do a dare you will get punished, refusal to do the punishment means you must stand outside naked for 5 minutes.

We started out slowly asking dumb stuff like who do you like and would you rather?... Untill finaly James asked 'Rose truth or dare' she picked dare and James said to take of her top, and that was it. A bit after that James and Gem had there top of, but Gem was braless so her d sized boobs were free and exposed. It was gems turn to ask someone and she asked me. I picked dare and she made me take of my undies, i quickly ducked around the corner to take of my undies. I took em of and pulled back up my jeans, then came back with tge undies in my hand and sat them next to me when i went back to take my seat. I'm embarrased but loving it, its such a rush of exitment. James had to go to the toilet so the girls and I started talking, James had a birthday comming up soon so we thought we should give him an early birthday present. I tolled them that my sister was gonna play and that we could make her do stuff with James. When he got back from the toilet Mia came down almost instantly. After she offered to get the drinks i knew something was up so we followed her secretly into the kitcen and saw her putting in the alcohol. We thought we could was that as an advantage. So when she came back we tolled her the rules and continue playing.
OliMor is offline   Reply With Quote