View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 06:43 AM   #7
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 5

Victoria and Melissa went back into the locker room proper a few minutes later, towels wrapped around them to preserve their modesty. Victoria had hidden the scrap of paper with Sharon’s number on it. She knew Melissa wouldn’t understand. Hell, she barely understood herself, and it had happened to her! Still, if this was an opportunity, she wasn’t going to shut that door quite yet.

Upon their return to their locker, Melissa picked up the die. “Only two rolls left,” she said. “Each, that is. We’re getting two more tasks each.” She rolled first:

6. Go back to the pool area, in just a towel. For bonus points, let the towel "accidentally" slip!

“Dammit,” Melissa groaned. “What does bonus points even mean?”

“I think you’d better do it,” Victoria said. She was full of newfound confidence after her recent experience, and she was actually looking forward a little to what came next. “Not all the way, but maybe let your boobs pop out.”

“Why, because they’ve all seen my ass and it’s only fair to let them see the rest?”

Victoria smiled. “Sure! Sounds good to me.”

Melissa’s eyes narrowed. “What’s gotten into you all of a sudden?”

Victoria glanced down to hide her embarrassment. “Oh, nothing. We’re almost through it, is all.”

“Well, you’d better see what you’re going to do,” Melissa said, still suspicious. Victoria rolled:

4. Masturbate to completion in a bathroom stall, with the door unlocked!

“Oh, come on!” Victoria said. Why did it always have to be the most sexual ones with her? Even the ones that seemed more innocent at first turned out to be sexual. If she were alone, sure, she’d love to rub one out, given how on edge she’d been all day. Picturing Sharon’s arms wrapping around her, reaching down to her ass, their naked breasts pressing together…

“At least one of us will get some relief,” Melissa said. At Victoria’s shocked look, she said, “What? It’s not like we’re not both thinking it. Today was pretty hot.”

Victoria gave her a reluctant nod, and the two girls parted ways. Melissa went back to the pool area while Victoria made her way to the stalls.

The sun hit the still-damp Melissa as she walked outside. The pool was still packed, and that dickhead of a lifeguard was still on duty. She wanted to slap him, or punch him in the balls. Then she got an idea.

She walked over to the lifeguard’s chair, where the lifeguard was dozing off. “Hey, there,” she said in as seductive a tone as she could muster.

“Wha…” the lifeguard mumbled drowsily. “Hey, aren’t you the girl who…”

Melissa raised an eyebrow. “That I am,” she said. “You’ve had quite the day today, haven’t you, what with you seeing my pussy and my friend’s tits and all.”

“Your friend? I don’t know what you’re talking about!” The lifeguard looked like a deer caught in the headlights of a car.

“Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten already,” Melissa scolded. “Black bikini, short hair, cute pointy nipples? That’s right, you saw. Don’t get scared. I’m not going to tell anyone. At least, not if you’re good. And you’ll get something in return. Interested?”

The lifeguard, who was too scared to reply, nodded.

“Good,” Melissa went on. “Now, I’m not wearing anything underneath this towel.” Immediately, the lifeguard perked up, staring at the towel as though he could see through it with his mind. “I’m willing to show you my tits if, and only if, you show me what you’ve got as well. Make sense?”

The lifeguard nodded.

“Good. I’ll go first.” With careful precision, Melissa loosened the top of the towel while bracing the rest against her body. Slowly, she unfurled it until her breasts were visible to the lifeguard. She hoped he was too immature to realize just how turned on she was right now. Today, she thought she might be coming to terms with something of an exhibitionist streak. After ten long seconds, she fixed her towel. “Now it’s your turn.”

Without hesitation, the lifeguard untied the knot at the top of his red swimsuit and, glancing around to make sure Melissa was blocking him from view, lowered it to his knees. As Melissa had hoped, he was fully erect, although it was hard to tell at first. If his dick was longer than four inches, she would be surprised.

“Look at you,” she said. She moved her hands forward toward his crotch as though she were about to jerk him off. The lifeguard closed his eyes and gulped, waiting for the pleasure to come. Then, with a sharp tug, Melissa ripped his swimsuit off his legs, leaving him naked on his chair.

She ran, the lifeguard right behind her, reaching for her with one hand and attempting to cover his junk with the other. Melissa turned the corner and sprinted into the girls’ locker room and the lifeguard, not paying attention to his surroundings followed hot on her heels. Then, with a flourish, Melissa threw the lifeguard’s trunks back all the way to the shower area.

The shock of realization hit the lifeguard all at once and made him drop his hands to his side. He went slack, but still hard as he could get as he took in the gazes of dressed or partly dressed girls and women all around him. “This pervert stared at my tits and pussy!” Melissa called out to the girls, who turned on him angrily.

With a smirk, Melissa whispered in the lifeguard’s ear, “Have fun now, dicklet.” Then she left him to the ladies all around.

Now she just had to meet up with Victoria. Was she done yet?

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote