View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 08:54 PM   #262
SexySexy

I found this on another site, and it's basically the ultimate, most personal survey you may find. Very interesting filling it out, it's very thorough.

Are you a boy or a girl?Boy

How old are you?25

Are you straight, bi or gay?bi

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. I like dicks in my ass but nothing else

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. no

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how.I love it. I like using a paddle, a belt, my hand anything

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. I enjoy being privately humiliated and sometimes publicly humiliated

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times?Yes 10 or 11 times

Most amount of sexual partners?At one time? 4

How often do you masturbate?Once or twice a day

What do you usually masturbate to, and how?A milovana webteases and using my hand

How many pairs of underwear do you own?20 boxer briefs 3 boxers and 2 women's thongs

What's your favorite style of underwear? Women's silk and lace thongs

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now?boxer briefs

Describe your dream partner. for men: a sexy man with a six pack and a nice ass. Nice arms and a good bit of body hair. A beautiful face, short hair and stubble. Must be funny and being smart is optional

For women: nice ass, big tits and a nice face

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis?Erect 5.2 inches otherwise 1 or 2 inches

What is your favorite color?orange

What kind of lingerie do you own?nothing if you don't count thongs

What kind of sexual toys do you have?None

Longest orgasm you have ever had?the first time I had sex

Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?licked a guys bum cheeks on the side of a road

Most humiliated you've ever felt?When my friend pantsed me and I was wearing a thing underneath or when 5 drunk guys knocked me over and pissed on me while I was completely naked or when I had to do a fifty minute walk naked or when I spanked myself right in front of a window and my neighbour took pics and put them on facebook

Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money?depends on how much money and who it is

Would you have sex on camera?already have

Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera?on the Internet? I haven't but other people have posted naked pics of me up theor

Would you be willing to be a master/mistress?
Maybe
Have you ever wanted a master/mistress?
Not really
Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?
underwear
Ever stolen anything?
a tennis ball
Weirdest thing you find attractive?
bum cheeks or arms
I'm called SexySexy cuz my friend jocked me and I was wearing a women's silk and lace thong underneath
I Enjoy wearing women's panties
everytime I get a pm, i have to post in a person above thread of the senders choice
GetDares Smallest Penis
Do my dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...96#post1005396
SexySexy is offline   Reply With Quote