Thread: M Freeze
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2023, 04:39 AM   #4
nnails

Default Laura Place Part 2

Laura Place Part 2

Well here I was sat naked no bed. Frozen with my best friend with vibrator up my pussy . I can see in mirror that I am sweating from the waves of orgasm caused by the vibration and the M Freeze drug. I look over in the mirror I can see laura and I can tell from her eyes. She is so turned on and if she was moving she would be gasping. Another wave of orgasm hits me. If I could shake with pleasure I would.

I hear the front door open downstairs. O my Laura husband is back and here I am frozen with her on bed getting my rocks off. will he come up stairs as another and see me nude like this. I here another voice. O my eye is not alone. Another wave orgasm hits as I realise we properly going to get caught. I here lee call out for laura. Of course no response. I look in the mirror and see if I can see what Laura is thinking in her eyes. I can’t tell her eyes are in full orgasm mode. Yes I recognise those eyes. I hear footstep on the stairs. On no………

Lee walks in the room and says” o my”. “ hear him shout, ha paul you got come up and see this.” I hear more footstep and another guy walks in. Here I am sat hear , frozen shaking with orgasms if I could with 2 guys looking at me and my friend stark naked. It feels so good my mind is going crazy with excitement. Lee picks up the bag of drugs left by the bed and says “looks like these 2 are on m freeze. Paul ask lee if he could take few pics as it his is wife. Might as well he said. The mobile phones come out and I can hear the phone shutter sound. They take several pictures. Full body, my pussy my tits and my frozen face. Paul talks about how he thinks I am beautiful and he would like to fuck me. Lee says yes but his wife is here they might get upset about it in there state. Lee says I know what we could do. He leaves room and I hear the stairs. My mind is buzzing with excitement.

Lee comes back upstairs. He then show me can of whipped cream. O my what’s he going to do . I hear the hiss of tin and then I need another his and now have whipped cream on my tits. I then see paul lean over and starts licking my tits. O my sensation shouts through my and pussy. I feel my eye go gaze up in ecstasy. The licking stops. I hear paul and lee chatting I can’t work out what they talking about . They both then stand in front of the bed. Lee said “Well lady’s since you are captive audience we are going to put a show on for you. Paul and lee begin to take their shirts off. Wow paul as nice chest. They pull there trousers down and then then there pants. Here are I am froze looking at 2 cocks. They start playing with cocks. They slowly get hard. They are now hard. Lee says 2well paul you can go first”. Paul gets on the bed on his kneas and gets close to me jerking his cock. His cock is now kneeling between my legs jerking is cock. He freezes Cock in hand. I feel the bed moving and I guess lee as joined us in frozen state.
nnails is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to nnails for this post: